• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lelele.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You bring this poop up because? Make your own files and you will be fine.

Obviously he doesn't have the knowledge on how to develop own files. He only asked for a reupload for a release. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Files which have barely any bugs, and which has basically everything in them done, doesn't seem like a challenge. So in my eyes it is wrong.

I never said it would be a challenge. He might learn something from these files anyway.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't like him, he made an account first post he asked for is a reupload...

Well what else? Should he have posted a tutorial ? Released something he doesn't have?
He could've just made the account ONLY to be able to post that. And if you really judge someone that easily, then I feel sorry for you. It's a freakin' release ofcourse someone's going to ask for a reupload if the link is broken.

I don't feel like arguing this anyway. So wa-eva.

Reaction score
Well what else? Should he have posted a tutorial ? Released something he doesn't have?
He could've just made the account ONLY to be able to post that. And if you really judge someone that easily, then I feel sorry for you. It's a freakin' release ofcourse someone's going to ask for a reupload if the link is broken.

I don't feel like arguing this anyway. So wa-eva.

"wa-eva" such a comical yet stupid way to finish, very unprofessional. While I still think he could have posted something else, before asking for a release to be reuploaded.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"wa-eva" such a comical yet stupid way to finish, very unprofessional. While I still think he could have posted something else, before asking for a release to be reuploaded.

Wow, from everything I wrote, that's the thing you picked up the most of. Lol No, I think he is allowed to choose what his first post is.

Back