• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Let's make a GM island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i've been fooling around with the Aion server for a while, and why not make an GM island or something like that? Make a place where u can start, level instant to 50, get some sweet gear(wings n stuff), Teleport anywhere and do some other cool sh*t.

The npc's would be kinda hard to make, and if u could make an huge landmass or a building in the "test1, 2 or 3" areas?
And i've done some minor programing, so i kinda understand the way u think when u program.

Teleporter, you would just need to bind certain coordinates to i.e. some names like the main cities.
Skill trainers you'd have to make a npc that would be able to grant you all the skills needed for a nice gaming-experiance.
Shops A simple npc that would sell everthing!

And the GMs would be able to spawn there so they could get started with awesome gear and start helping ppl.

I would love to test all ur ideas/betas!! Just send them to me and i will test and grade them! :)

love, peace and understanding!

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Why would a GM need an island for his team? Why would he require any level or items at all? Also why would a GM need GM Shops?!

A Game Master must work on client satisfaction and to ensure that the server is working smoothly.

You are such unprofessional.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would a GM need an island for his team? Why would he require any level or items at all? Also why would a GM need GM Shops?!

A Game Master must work on client satisfaction and to ensure that the server is working smoothly.

You are such unprofessional.

Okey sorry

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
were not wow where gm's has alot of npc shops in one area for players to buy what they want lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back