Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Let's make a GM island!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i've been fooling around with the Aion server for a while, and why not make an GM island or something like that? Make a place where u can start, level instant to 50, get some sweet gear(wings n stuff), Teleport anywhere and do some other cool sh*t.

The npc's would be kinda hard to make, and if u could make an huge landmass or a building in the "test1, 2 or 3" areas?
And i've done some minor programing, so i kinda understand the way u think when u program.

Teleporter, you would just need to bind certain coordinates to i.e. some names like the main cities.
Skill trainers you'd have to make a npc that would be able to grant you all the skills needed for a nice gaming-experiance.
Shops A simple npc that would sell everthing!

And the GMs would be able to spawn there so they could get started with awesome gear and start helping ppl.

I would love to test all ur ideas/betas!! Just send them to me and i will test and grade them! :)

love, peace and understanding!

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Why would a GM need an island for his team? Why would he require any level or items at all? Also why would a GM need GM Shops?!

A Game Master must work on client satisfaction and to ensure that the server is working smoothly.

You are such unprofessional.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would a GM need an island for his team? Why would he require any level or items at all? Also why would a GM need GM Shops?!

A Game Master must work on client satisfaction and to ensure that the server is working smoothly.

You are such unprofessional.

Okey sorry

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
were not wow where gm's has alot of npc shops in one area for players to buy what they want lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back