• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Lol-o-matic

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMFG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! it may be well over a year and a half old but Ducking hell it still cracks me up :D my single greatest achivement in flash :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol Suck my penis best voice :) anyway i will judge you to 25 years for this ! ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always wondered how difficult it would be to make things like that in a program like C++... How difficult was it in which ever program you used? Just wondering.

I like the voice, by the way.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it was made in flash MX (not 2k4 coz that wasent out when i made it)... It's really easy to be honest. Made it when i just finished my deploma in webdesign :)... It's crap really... anyone can make it. I just found it funny :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solares said:
it was made in flash MX (not 2k4 coz that wasent out when i made it)... It's really easy to be honest. Made it when i just finished my deploma in webdesign :)... It's crap really... anyone can make it. I just found it funny :D
Oh alright. Sounds like it was fun, though. ^_^

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah not sure i can be botherd to make another one.... all that effort just to make something that swears...... ok yeah im gona make another one :)

Reaction score
you have a nice strong harry potter accent witch i want to have 8( .... (well i know how to do that accent but 4 u it comes naturally u lucky ... person... >.> )

apart from making me jealous it made me laugh.. nice one :)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RsX said:
you have a nice strong harry potter accent witch i want to have 8( .... (well i know how to do that accent but 4 u it comes naturally u lucky ... person... >.> )

apart from making me jealous it made me laugh.. nice one :)
to be honest i was forcing myself to be that posh... lol

Back