Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lol-o-matic

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMFG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! it may be well over a year and a half old but Ducking hell it still cracks me up :D my single greatest achivement in flash :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol Suck my penis best voice :) anyway i will judge you to 25 years for this ! ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always wondered how difficult it would be to make things like that in a program like C++... How difficult was it in which ever program you used? Just wondering.

I like the voice, by the way.

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it was made in flash MX (not 2k4 coz that wasent out when i made it)... It's really easy to be honest. Made it when i just finished my deploma in webdesign :)... It's crap really... anyone can make it. I just found it funny :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Solares said:
it was made in flash MX (not 2k4 coz that wasent out when i made it)... It's really easy to be honest. Made it when i just finished my deploma in webdesign :)... It's crap really... anyone can make it. I just found it funny :D
Oh alright. Sounds like it was fun, though. ^_^

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah not sure i can be botherd to make another one.... all that effort just to make something that swears...... ok yeah im gona make another one :)

Reaction score
you have a nice strong harry potter accent witch i want to have 8( .... (well i know how to do that accent but 4 u it comes naturally u lucky ... person... >.> )

apart from making me jealous it made me laugh.. nice one :)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RsX said:
you have a nice strong harry potter accent witch i want to have 8( .... (well i know how to do that accent but 4 u it comes naturally u lucky ... person... >.> )

apart from making me jealous it made me laugh.. nice one :)
to be honest i was forcing myself to be that posh... lol

Back