Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for beta testers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanna help to jake ( if you let me)
just pm me or let me know

gl with all

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,

I'll be looking for some beta testers soon, I'll only be selecting around 10 people - Only those who I trust, or like need apply.

hit me up here.

Thanks.

I forget if you trust or like me, but I figure I'll throw my name in the hat. :D:

-V

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning, mister Jake.

how are you doing? Could you give me some information about the recruitment. Cause i'm checking the website all the time, and i have no response from your side.. Do you mean with that, its a no! or don't you have the time to respond. Let me know on msn or a private message please. Sorry about my english, i'm abit drunk, and because of that, my english skill goes lower, then normal:p good luck working on it.

Best regards,
Stanley

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey jake
I am apply for test..and i am would to help...i am helpful man and trusted i swear ;)) answer me on private message..thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, been kinda busy in my "real life" - I'll get back to those who I will be wanting help from. Things are still under development, could be a small while before anything actually gets tested publicly.

Back