Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for beta testers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Holy poop you Australians are living in the internet medieval, Google+ is the new black!

Also lol it's Keppi, almost forgot you all guys.

Pfft, I'm Stralian and I have Google+, I don't know how to use it, but I have it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Holy poop you Australians are living in the internet medieval, Google+ is the new black!

haha, still didn't inform me on what it is... someone at work mentioned its like facebook or someshit, i lost interest once "face" got said :p us aussies prefer to catch up kick back smoke a blunt and drink lots of beer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill sign up if u still need ppl :)

Greetz,

Zenko

Reaction score
haha, still didn't inform me on what it is... someone at work mentioned its like facebook or someshit, i lost interest once "face" got said :p us aussies prefer to catch up kick back smoke a blunt and drink lots of beer.

Jake - Looking for beta testers. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also lol it's Keppi, almost forgot you all guys.

Hee´foxx :)

I'm still checking the forum sometimes even tho I'm not posting that much anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yow, whenever you need something to be tested out and you got a slot feel free to pick me up. Guess I´m trustworthy.. holy duck yes I´m trustworthy, if there`s someone who is trustworthy then it´s me!

ow well seriously, if there´s a slot someday and there´s the chance of getting in, lemme know dude.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Be happy to give you a hand jake :)
(btw for the record.. from the UK.. not Egypt >.< lol)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to hear that cuz i thought the project died. Heh my idea is make a site with progress of server just a bar with % no chatroom etc ;), but that's just my idea. Keep going and good luck.
Colonel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
< Liverpool

We're just doing other things at the moment, but soon we'll need peoples help. :)
haha! awesome! origionally from telford xD shropshire rofl! up n scotland now tho :p didnt think there were any of us brits still working in the old Kal field :)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
haha! awesome! origionally from telford xD shropshire rofl! up n scotland now tho :p didnt think there were any of us brits still working in the old Kal field :)

Telford, oh dear! Farmer accent huh? :p

Where about in Scotland? Nice place, aslong as you don't say Glagow! I was there like 3 months ago, shithole in some parts :|

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Telford, oh dear! Farmer accent huh? :p

Where about in Scotland? Nice place, aslong as you don't say Glagow! I was there like 3 months ago, shithole in some parts :|
ROFL! na my accent is still there a lil but i moved to canada for 4 years before coming back hahaha na im in stranraer atm near dumfries rofl xD so now my accent is more of a screwed up english/Canadian ...only been in scotland for like 8 months teeheee....never been to glasgow.. have some friends from there tho, n ya it is really pretty up here :p

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ROFL! na my accent is still there a lil but i moved to canada for 4 years before coming back hahaha na im in stranraer atm near dumfries rofl xD so now my accent is more of a screwed up english/Canadian ...only been in scotland for like 8 months teeheee....never been to glasgow.. have some friends from there tho, n ya it is really pretty up here :p
ahaha, that must be one messed up accent :p although mix accents are always the best ;), I was up at dumfries and galloway not so long ago too! I went on a little trip through scotland lol, Fort William is nice, although can't really be said about the hotel I stayed at, super boring. Bet coming back to UK from Canada was a big dissappointment for you, I know I would be :p

Back