Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for new mods - Apply here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 maybe 2 new moderators in this section apply within! Anyone is welcome to apply and everyone who does will be considered. However there are a few criteria! Please fill out the following;

Languages spoken:
Gunz experience(hosting and playing):
Mod experience:
Hobbies:
Shoe Size:
Anything else you feel relevant please add!

You must have good people skills, lots of patience and a hot butt.

Reaction score
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Gunz experience(hosting and playing): I downloaded it once a year ago and played it for like 5 minutes?
Mod experience: Was a mod on here for a few months, and had a few short jobs on other forums.
Hobbies: sexing the sexy exy
Shoe Size: 13

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can i vote for styx?

i mean he is a kind and helpfuly guy and he is kinda active i am sure if he watch over us it will be good.

if anyone agree with me please chick on the thanks button =)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why would you?

All in all you just need to be mature and able to do your job. As long as your not ridiculously young.

Nah, I just wanted to know, I'm 16. I'm not wanting to apply though, my english isn't good enough =P.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Languages spoken: English, French.
Gunz experience(hosting and playing): Custom items, Php, ASM.
Mod experience: Developping, Giving Infraction. Etc.
Hobbies: Gunz, Etc.
Shoe Size: 40.
Server Owner of a Pserver and my own.
EX-GM on EuroGunz etc.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Languages spoken: Spanish / English
Gunz experience: I have been playing since IGunZ Came out in 2005 to 2007, and developing for it since 2005, also, i have a very depth knowledge of both gunz client and server.
Mod experience: I have been administrator of the second largest GunZ Pserver, and developer of the biggest one, also i have been moderating/administrating forums and communities since 2005.
Hobbies: Programming, play drums, go out with friends...
Shoe Size: 47 EU xD

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Languages spoken: Spanish / English
Gunz experience: I have been playing since IGunZ Came out in 2005 to 2007, and developing for it since 2005, also, i have a very depth knowledge of both gunz client and server.
Mod experience: I have been administrator of the second largest GunZ Pserver, and developer of the biggest one, also i have been moderating/administrating forums and communities since 2005.
Hobbies: Programming, play drums, go out with friends...
Shoe Size: 47 EU xD

Vote for Maxteam and Lambda! Oh btw, you play drums too!?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm gonna cut phoenix's wrists if Lambda doesn't become a mod. No maxteam, please don't apply.

Edit, Wiz, apply already...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Languages spoken:English ,chinese
Gunz experience(hosting and playing):Yes , got my own server . Played International Gunz when it first released and closed ,ijji too
Mod experience:Owner of revoltgamers.com , Moderated gamecheetah MS forum
Hobbies:Gunz o.o
Shoe Size:not sure

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 maybe 2 new moderators in this section apply within! Anyone is welcome to apply and everyone who does will be considered. However there are a few criteria! Please fill out the following;

Languages spoken:
Gunz experience(hosting and playing):
Mod experience:
Hobbies:
Shoe Size:

You must have good people skills, lots of patience and a hot butt.

Why not give it a try.

Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German.
Gunz experience(hosting and playing): I've been playing GunZ somewhere end of 2007 for the first time with a friend. We started at international, then moved to ijji as they had lots more players. I've played GunZ for a total of 548 hours. Then joined RageZONE to make my own server, just for friends. And that worked out pretty good.
Mod experience: Been moderator / administrator at BitTorrent networks, usenet networks, different forums (not limited to forums with thousands and thousands of active members.)
Hobbies: Hanging out in the pub, getting drunk, programming, cartoons, working at the supermarket :eek:tt1:.
Shoe Size: 43 EU if you mind.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why not give it a try.

Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German.
Gunz experience(hosting and playing): I've been playing GunZ somewhere end of 2007 for the first time with a friend. We started at international, then moved to ijji as they had lots more players. I've played GunZ for a total of 548 hours. Then joined RageZONE to make my own server, just for friends. And that worked out pretty good.
Mod experience: Been moderator / administrator at BitTorrent networks, usenet networks, different forums (not limited to forums with thousands and thousands of active members.)
Hobbies: Hanging out in the pub, getting drunk, programming, cartoons, working at the supermarket :eek:tt1:.
Shoe Size: 43 EU if you mind.

If you wanna become a moderator then you should change your signature xD

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back