Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for new mods - Apply here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 maybe 2 new moderators in this section apply within! Anyone is welcome to apply and everyone who does will be considered. However there are a few criteria! Please fill out the following;

Languages spoken:
Gunz experience(hosting and playing):
Mod experience:
Hobbies:
Shoe Size:
Anything else you feel relevant please add!

You must have good people skills, lots of patience and a hot butt.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Lambda, you deserve it. This section will be better from now on.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm happy to have Lambda as mod:) Goodluck running this place(Y)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to thanks all the people that have trusted me for moderator in the GunZ Section :D

I'll try to do my best to keep the section clean.

Congrats Lambda, its nice to see you helping Ragezone

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Languages spoken: Spanish/English

Gunz experience(hosting and playing): I played gunz place approximately 3-4 years. I have dedicated to developing games for 1 year.

Mod experience:

• Owner Administrator "GunZ Reload"
  • EX-SM HG (forum)
  • VzTeam Administrator
  • GunZ Latino Developer
  • Extrem GunZ Mod (ingame and forum)

Hobbies: Gunz, make forum's (vb, smf, simple php), make guides, create guides to help users, edit files (I like to try to know what is not), Internet, woman's.

Shoe Size: 14

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Languages spoken: Spanish/English

Gunz experience(hosting and playing): I played gunz place approximately 3-4 years. I have dedicated to developing games for 1 year.

Mod experience:

• Owner Administrator "GunZ Reload"
  • EX-SM HG (forum)
  • VzTeam Administrator
  • GunZ Latino Developer
  • Extrem GunZ Mod (ingame and forum)

Hobbies: Gunz, make forum's (vb, smf, simple php), make guides, create guides to help users, edit files (I like to try to know what is not), Internet, woman's.

Shoe Size: 14

Thanks to everyone for applying, great to see so much support for a good section. Apps are now closed, you will have 2 new moderators soon ;)

Apps are closed..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Languages spoken: English, Dutch, Surinam, Little spanish( Learning at school )

Gunz experience(hosting and playing): I started playing gunz 4 years ago, started with IGunZ and when it became boring i wanted to create my own server so i created SkyGamerZ it was a good running server for 1 year, then i stopped for 2 years and now im back and i host WorldWideGaming.

Mod experience: I became alot times mods from different servers, in the past like EpicGamers, and others, Im not someone that jumps from server to server i am patience, and i mostely stick on 1 place where i can pay attention too. I've been admins several times and i can deal with player / members ingame / at forums and ive been gone for like 2 years so i wanna get the time back that i lost in the 2 years from the gunz world, now im developing more in the GFX section and im getting better and better.

Hobbies: Soccer, Gaming, PC, Buy clothes going to mall, Helping other people, Hosting servers, GFX.

Shoe Size: 42,5 european.

Anything else you feel relevant please add!
I really hope i can become a mod on this server so i can be helpfull to other people even tho i haven't really acted good myself the last month ago but im changing and even if i don't get a mod status idc its just a forum im willing to help other people, and it was a try right?

You must have good people skills, lots of patience and a hot butt.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back