• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for some OLD files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do realize that Arua has outlasted any other private server right? lol ruff, 7hearts, Akram, titan.

Arua is great and all but their ''creative'' team is pretty boring.
Why not redesigning junon ? Why not add like a small suburb town (instead of 2000km of water ) with a small daily quest on it ? (i don't know just killing some mr baggies with crazy dodge rate with a fun reward such a a shop skin )
Why not redesigning kenji beach and creating a lot of small island (like the krawfy king spawn ) surronded by aggressive sharks and the further the island is the better the monsters are.
You could also create some cave in gorge of silence (not a new map just a dark cave ) with skeleton candle ghost in it...
WHATEVER. (new skills also wtf ! )

I feel like arua could really create more ''content'' and not just funky updates (instances lel ! ) (yes i know they are making a new planet tho and that's good )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arua is great and all but their ''creative'' team is pretty boring.
Why not redesigning junon ? Why not add like a small suburb town (instead of 2000km of water ) with a small daily quest on it ? (i don't know just killing some mr baggies with crazy dodge rate with a fun reward such a a shop skin )
Why not redesigning kenji beach and creating a lot of small island (like the krawfy king spawn ) surronded by aggressive sharks and the further the island is the better the monsters are.
You could also create some cave in gorge of silence (not a new map just a dark cave ) with skeleton candle ghost in it...
WHATEVER. (new skills also wtf ! )

I feel like arua could really create more ''content'' and not just funky updates (instances lel ! ) (yes i know they are making a new planet tho and that's good )

It's pretty clear that anyone who feels that redesigning any existing map, especially low level ones on high rate server, is being creative lacks creativity themselves - not more so on a high rate server. These unrewarding 'creative' ideas can be done in hours - but they are nothing more than a waste of time. We build features from the ground up which are a little more challenging - dare I say actually creative.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that anyone who feels that redesigning any existing map, especially low level ones on high rate server, is being creative lacks creativity themselves - not more so on a high rate server. These unrewarding 'creative' ideas can be done in hours - but they are nothing more than a waste of time. We build features from the ground up which are a little more challenging - dare I say actually creative.

1000% agree as arua player my self and a rose player who played for a god long knows what redesigning an already great looking old maps that there is no need for it to be changed is just something to waste a hour of time when you could have done something 300x times creative.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok...that's a fair point for the low level zones (even if i don't agree with it)

Still the high level ones could use some redesigning ( Honestly if you think Oro is well designed....well poop man. )

But hey i guess its good that we don't share the same opinions, that way our servers will all have different features and its what's best for the game : diversity.

Finally not to be an butt but the end game content of arua is pretty empty (so much for the creativeness...) imo.
Again that's not criticism , as someone who worked on rose since the Ducking beginning (and still is ) i understand its not an easy task.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still the high level ones could use some redesigning ( Honestly if you think Oro is well designed....well poop man. )

9 of the 13 Oro maps (18 if you included one of our dungeons, which I'm not) we have implemented were designed, created and baked by ourselves.

Finally not to be an butt but the end game content of arua is pretty empty (so much for the creativeness...) imo

Do you actually play? What's your character's name so I can check?

Answered my own question I think. Since 2013, you've logged in 16 times, all within the space of 1 month (August - September '14). The highest level character you've played on is 201 - the rest are all low level (160-180 or below) - 3 accounts were checked.

Don't take this the wrong way (apologies if this comes across as blunt), but you're neither an active player (i.e. who fully knows and understands what changes we make) or high level who can take part in the current end-game content (of which they is a lot) - so anything you say about Arua is essentially false and nothing more than an opinion.

Don't get me wrong: I love criticism - it's how we do better - but you're trying to describe how we're doing things wrong / not tackling the important things and yet you don't even know what we've actually added to our game. This is one thing which has always infuriated me about this community - no-one deals in facts. They take their own opinions and try to pass them onto others as fact - a reason I usually stay well clear of this kind of community.

That's me done with this topic - I don't care for lengthy or pointless discussions anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This topic was initially not about Arua, and it's not because one people think like this than everyone else think the same.

Even if Shido is my friend, i don't agree with him, Arua is a fantastic server with great content that evolved while keeping the iROSE spirit.

Since you started you saw that there always be people that like and some others that hate, you shouldn't take it like this, after all, indifference is the worst thing, right?

9 of the 13 Oro maps (18 if you included one of our dungeons, which I'm not) we have implemented were designed, created and baked by ourselves.

Answered my own question I think. Since 2013, you've logged in 16 times, all within the space of 1 month (August - September '14). The highest level character you've played on is 201 - the rest are all low level (160-180 or below) - 3 accounts were checked.

Don't take this the wrong way (apologies if this comes across as blunt), but you're neither an active player (i.e. who fully knows and understands what changes we make) or high level who can take part in the current end-game content (of which they is a lot) - so anything you say about Arua is essentially false and nothing more than an opinion.

Don't get me wrong: I love criticism - it's how we do better - but you're trying to describe how we're doing things wrong / not tackling the important things and yet you don't even know what we've actually added to our game. This is one thing which has always infuriated me about this community - no-one deals in facts. They take their own opinions and try to pass them onto others as fact - a reason I usually stay well clear of this kind of community.

That's me done with this topic - I don't care for lengthy or pointless discussions anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have played arua since the start of opening the gates , it had pretty much gone above every server in every way possible and providing the exceeding limit of the engine , the fact that arua has been flamed is because of the fact that a bunch of people just wanted to drop the servers popularity and xtrm2matt popularity to complete nothing. even though i hated the updates and a bunch of stuff which made me play again and not play again but it was the only server that made me actually have the feeling of playing a complete server.

I highly disagree with what shiddo said , and even though i have flamed xtrm2matt a bunch of times i apologized to him for giving him a hard time cooping with a 2 faced community.

Keep in mind , the updates that have been provided to arua have never been implemented to any server ( for several reason , you lazy people get your butt up and use the malaysia rose source code ) which gave out a proof of originality and the top of all servers.

Just hated the fact that it has been converted to a semi evoish server :( dissapointed :(. But well gj matt you have been successful and hopefully you do not drop down to the hate like titan did lol.

God i sound so biased lmfao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Appreciate the kind words. Let's get this topic back on-track :ridinghorse:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with using the Malaysia source code, we did it ourselves ( Me & Dagnarus ). We using the client source with a owncoded server on it coded by Dagnarus. Myself i am just started to look how to get it working and which possibilities there are with it.

PS i am looking for people to work with on the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back