Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since the other forum got fucked over by a bad theme, I bothered to join this one, to find out how it was like, so I will just post my development thread here aswell:

What is LucidCMS?
This is a project, that I have used approximately 500 hours coding on, which began near the end of October.
This is the future of CMS for modern Habbo Retros.

Features:

• Synced mysql and PHP for timezones.
  • Allowing/disallowing the use of VPN/Proxy and country access.
  • Minimal honeypot system using robots.txt
  • Advanced Forum System.
  • Profile Pages
  • Values Page
  • Login Streaks with badges
  • Referral System with badges
  • Preventing users from having 2 online on the same machine.
  • New currency called "Activity Points" which are given upon daily reward depending on your login streak.
  • Advanced Login Attempts table.
  • Advanced Security
  • Full PDO and Ajax
  • Advanced housekeeping
  • Auto Ban System for users that have refunded a purchase without it being allowed
  • Advanced automatic shopping system
  • Several social media connected to an account for faster login using a single button.
  • Case opening using Activity Points and shop currency.
  • Facebook emojis.
  • If a user navigate to the hotel using a referral link, the code will stay as a cookie, so the user gets their referral.
  • And more will follow..
Demo:

F0nUlfw - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

XXDO2rA - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

EtPJu63 - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

ssqulGD - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

tWiDVl7 - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

kQZhrh8 - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

Fc2fid0 - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

1D93P5t - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

J5R9Oeu - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

ERumUry - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

6gAVhEH - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

CGEfYlO - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

Mostly everything is done, I just need to code some user styles and fix up some stuff, add some, and finally the boring part, coding the advanced housekeeping. This will be a bit tricky, since there will be mostly everything needed for "housekeeping" your hotel. Everything from adding to edit of badges (literally adding badges and edit badges in mysql table and external vars), adding new furni (same concept editing .xml file), and so on.

There will not be published a release date, until the CMS is complete.
Once I think it's complete, I will publish a download link on an external website.
Tutorials will be made upon finish of this CMS, which will include, how to setup the most secure and fastest retro hotel.
No support will be available for this CMS, since it will all be clearly stated on how to set it up, in the tutorial that will be released.
Compatible with Plus Emulator.

Following credits goes to:
@Synt4x for coding the base template.
@Kryptos for coding the base PHP structure, that I have modified.
@Sledmore for design of the values page.
@Damiens for letting me use his forum design.

LucidCMS is licensed under .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks promising from the images.

Do you mind sharing code snippets? :)
I don't really see what you want code snippets for, unless you want to copy my code and convert it to mysql_

But here you go:

PHP:
$start = microtime(true);
// get the file contents, assuming the file to be readable (and exist)
$contents = file_get_contents(DIR . $_CONFIG['hotel']['external_texts']);
// escape special characters in the query
$ext = "badge_name_";
// finalise the regular expression, matching the whole line
$pattern = "/^.*$ext.*\$/m";
// search, and store all matching occurences in $matches
if(preg_match_all($pattern, $contents, $matches)) {
      echo "Found matches in external texts file:\n\n";
    header('Content-Type: text/plain');
    $i = 0;
      foreach($matches[0] as $text) {
          $i++;
        echo "PARAM : " . $text . "\n";

$code = substr($text, strrpos($text, $ext) + strlen($ext));
        $code = strstr($code, '=', true);
        echo "CODE  : " . $code . "\n"; // Get code of the badge

$title = substr($text, strrpos($text, '=') + 1);
        echo "TITLE : " . $title . "\n"; // Get title of the badge

$pattern = "/^.*badge_desc_".$code.".*\$/m";
            $desc = substr(serialize($matches[0]), 0, -3);
            $desc = substr($desc, strrpos($desc, '=') + 1);
            echo "DESC  : " . $desc . "\n"; // Get desc of the badge
        }

echo "RESULT: ";

$stmt = $db->query("SELECT `badge_title` FROM `client_external_badge_texts` WHERE `badge_code` = :c LIMIT 1");
        $stmt->bindParam(':c', $code, $db->PARAM_STR);
        $stmt->execute();
        if($stmt->rowCount() > 0) {
            echo "Badge was found in database.";
        } else {
            $stmt = $db->query("INSERT INTO `client_external_badge_texts` (`badge_code`,`badge_title`,`badge_desc`) VALUES (:bc,:bt,:bd)");
            $data = [':bc' => $code, ':bt' => $title, ':bd' => $desc];
            $stmt->execute($data);
            echo "Badge was not found in database, but has been inserted.";
        }
        echo "\n\n";
        if($i == 100) break;
      }
} else{
   echo "No matches found.";
}
$end = microtime(true);
$time = ($end - $start);
printf($i." results was shown in %.6f seconds.", $time);

Since I'm switching from Apache & Windows OS to NGINX & HHVM & Ubuntu Linux, it's not really possible for me to provide any code snippets else :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't really see what you want code snippets for, unless you want to copy my code and convert it to mysql_

But here you go:

PHP:
$ext = "badge_name_";
    $i = 0;
          $i++;

}

$stmt = $db->query("SELECT `badge_title` FROM `client_external_badge_texts` WHERE `badge_code` = :c LIMIT 1");
        $stmt->execute();
        } else {
            $stmt = $db->query("INSERT INTO `client_external_badge_texts` (`badge_code`,`badge_title`,`badge_desc`) VALUES (:bc,:bt,:bd)");
            $stmt->execute($data);
        }
        echo "\n\n";
        if($i == 100) break;
      }
} else{
}
$end = microtime(true);
$time = ($end - $start);

Since I'm switching from Apache & Windows OS to NGINX & HHVM & Ubuntu Linux, it's not really possible for me to provide any code snippets else :)

Yeah thanks dude, I'm already converting it to mysql_.. Jesus christ.

Reaction score

But here you go:

PHP:
$ext = "badge_name_";
    $i = 0;
          $i++;

}

$stmt->execute();
        } else {
            $stmt->execute($data);
        }
        echo "\n\n";
        if($i == 100) break;
      }
} else{
}
$end = microtime(true);
$time = ($end - $start);

Switching OS surely has nothing to do with being able to provide code snippets, and why would anyone want to convert from PDO to mysql_?

I am 99.9% positive you have no idea what you are talking about, and you have made my day. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Switching OS surely has nothing to do with being able to provide code snippets, and why would anyone want to convert from PDO to mysql_?

I am 99.9% positive you have no idea what you are talking about, and you have made my day. Thank you.
I'm 99% positive, that you don't have a single clue, that most CMS that'a released ar3 using mysql_ and not PDO.
Second of all, I don't really want any one to copy my work and claim they did it, that's why. It's not illegal to use your brain.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm 99% positive, that you don't have a single clue, that most CMS that'a released ar3 using mysql_ and not PDO.
Second of all, I don't really want any one to copy my work and claim they did it, that's why. It's not illegal to use your brain.

Are you releasing it here and open source? If so, then you'll be releasing everything anyway so showing code snippets makes no difference. Also, by the looks of that code snippet I don't think anyone would actually want to claim it as their own. :/

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Are you actually going to release this, or is it just to show off your skillz? No defends, just a question.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going to release this, but there's no specific release date. I'm setting up a forum for the CMS, where updates, releases, tutorials, bugs, feedbac, support etc will be created.

I may have sounded like a douche, but I am not, I'm just being realistic.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to release this, but there's no specific release date. I'm setting up a forum for the CMS, where updates, releases, tutorials, bugs, feedbac, support etc will be created.

Or you can just use ragezone, cos you know... that's this sections purpose :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd rather use a next gen forum as support discussions :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Why actually a forum, lol? Why not create a bitbucket or something? I'm wondering why it have to be a forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why actually a forum, lol? Why not create a bitbucket or something? I'm wondering why it have to be a forum.
Forum, I'd rather say its some sort of discussion site, I'll hook you up with a link once its created.

Reaction score

I know for a fact that everyone, except one, has no Ducking clue how to use your code. And don't worry about people copying your work and claim it as their own, because it's too awful. Most CMS-en with mysql_* functions released here are better then that code snippet you provided.

I highly suggest you to calm down and stop thinking you know it all.

If you like some feedback then I'm willing to give you some, but only if you ask for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know for a fact that everyone, except one, has no Ducking clue how to use your code. And don't worry about people copying your work and claim it as their own, because it's too awful. Most CMS-en with mysql_* functions released here are better then that code snippet you provided.

I highly suggest you to calm down and stop thinking you know it all.

If you like some feedback then I'm willing to give you some, but only if you ask for it.
poop bruh, give me some feedback then. You ever used RevCMS? Thats what is called awful coding.

Reaction score
poop bruh, give me some feedback then. You ever used RevCMS? Thats what is called awful coding.

Seeing that you wrote down a echo before a header makes me wonder what hacks you've installed in order to get it working (assuming you don't use ob_* functions). Non the less you seem perfectly fine living in your own succes so goodluck with further development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seeing that you wrote down a echo before a header makes me wonder what hacks you've installed in order to get it working (assuming you don't use ob_* functions). Non the less you seem perfectly fine living in your own succes so goodluck with further development.
You do realize, it was just for testing? Looks nothing like that in HK lmfao.

RMpUsfk - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Are you saying that the entire snippet you provided is purely testing code? (still questionable)

If so, I honestly don't understand why you're trying to hide the actual code from us. Just paste in a class to show us and that's it, I don't see anything to hide. Lol? By the way, look at the bottom left in that screenshot.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

RMpUsfk - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice to see danish people making something for this community. Haven't seen danish people on this forum section for a while, but keep going in the future with this project.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you saying that the entire snippet you provided is purely testing code? (still questionable)

If so, I honestly don't understand why you're trying to hide the actual code from us. Just paste in a class to show us and that's it, I don't see anything to hide. Lol? By the way, look at the bottom left in that screenshot.
What's wrong with "the bottom left"?
Oh haha, found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back