Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
While I agree with you it would not be a wise decision to base your CMS on a core that is unfinished and will change in the near future.

And code is finished whenever its use case can be completed. And if you need to add stuff to your CMS your use case changes and your code changes but if that happens you really do hope that it ends up adding a line or two and not refactoring everything from pre to post condition.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Just wondering why you completely rip the values page, instead of making your own (so it fits better with your own theme)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wondering why you completely rip the values page, instead of making your own (so it fits better with your own theme)?
Didn't really bother to do, I'm a noob at CSS, can only code basics.
But well might do the values page on-theme instead, so that it fits better. I just like values pages being external pages/looks to the actual cms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the "housekeeping" screenshot isn't really much of a HK, if you pay attention to the navigation bar.

Also, wipe your keyboard. Your tears will short it out.
You must really be stupid. Its obviously not finished? What a Ducking mad Special person.

Reaction score
You must really be stupid. Its obviously not finished? What a Ducking mad Special person.

More like a single page built into a free Bootstrap admin theme, utilising every single skill you know that still takes 2.211588 seconds to draw simply 100 results from a page.

I load everything on CMS execution (bans, news, campaigns, random habbos, server statistics, everything required to run the CMS) - store all data in arrays (as I just removed XCache) and have over 200 queries running per page at the moment, and it still takes 0.2 seconds to load.

I think this is something you need to be aiming for:

qXpqo4D - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

You must be really bad at doing whatever it is you are doing if your poop takes over 2 seconds to load with singular queries. Moron.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More like a single page built into a free Bootstrap admin theme, utilising every single skill you know that still takes 2.211588 seconds to draw simply 100 results from a page.

I load everything on CMS execution (bans, news, campaigns, random habbos, server statistics, everything required to run the CMS) - store all data in arrays (as I just removed XCache) and have over 200 queries running per page at the moment, and it still takes 0.2 seconds to load.

I think this is something you need to be aiming for:

qXpqo4D - [LucidCMS] CMS Development - Advanced - Smooth - Complex - Fast - Secure - Modern - RaGEZONE Forums

You must be really bad at doing whatever it is you are doing if your poop takes over 2 seconds to load with singular queries. Moron.
Its not 100 mysql queries as I already said mentioned one time, so please get your facts straight. 0.2 seconds is not even fast for that amount of queries.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Its not 100 mysql queries as I already said mentioned one time, so please get your facts straight.
"You must be really bad at doing whatever it is you are doing if your poop takes over 2 seconds to load with singular queries. Moron."

Do you not know English as well as not knowing PHP?

0.2 seconds is not even fast for that amount of queries.

You have 1 query running at 2.2 seconds load time and I have 295 with 0.2 seconds load time... you... are bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back