• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MabboCF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nominal came with a Genius idea, making Mabbo CF!

I am already starten on the top header but the credits amount etc isnt working yet.
I am new to CF and will pause with PHP for some time.

So if anyone wants to help me with the MabboCF just say it!

Screen:

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck!

Pst, remove your IP from the image! :L

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, Finally someone starts a ColdFusion cms besides Aaron. Good luck on this development hope to see this complete.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOLY poop! This is ugly -.-'

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was working on habbore, im now continuing(My English is bad :p) this project:

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

On some pages I have a bug with the footer, it goes to the second column. If I put an extra </div> there it goes under the container. Who can help me?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry :p

I am just a kid... I can't make a CMS from scratch. And the thing I am the worst in is making core files (global.php core.php etc..)

global.php and core.php wouldnt be very good seeing as this is made with ColdFusion :zippy:

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have removed the last 3 icons in the header (info credits and online friends) and letted it flow on the right. I will post screens later but what do you guys think is better:

5 icons on the center-left
2 icons on the right

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

sorry about that but i can't make core files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't Really like it So Far It would need alot of Work done.

But i guess it's a Start
Goodluck.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont look at the images they are from when i just started. I will post new scree in a minute for ya.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

What is better?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

You can change the name+logo in /htdocs/name.cfm :)

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

released it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back