Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MabboCF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nominal came with a Genius idea, making Mabbo CF!

I am already starten on the top header but the credits amount etc isnt working yet.
I am new to CF and will pause with PHP for some time.

So if anyone wants to help me with the MabboCF just say it!

Screen:

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck!

Pst, remove your IP from the image! :L

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, Finally someone starts a ColdFusion cms besides Aaron. Good luck on this development hope to see this complete.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOLY poop! This is ugly -.-'

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was working on habbore, im now continuing(My English is bad :p) this project:

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

On some pages I have a bug with the footer, it goes to the second column. If I put an extra </div> there it goes under the container. Who can help me?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry :p

I am just a kid... I can't make a CMS from scratch. And the thing I am the worst in is making core files (global.php core.php etc..)

global.php and core.php wouldnt be very good seeing as this is made with ColdFusion :zippy:

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have removed the last 3 icons in the header (info credits and online friends) and letted it flow on the right. I will post screens later but what do you guys think is better:

5 icons on the center-left
2 icons on the right

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

sorry about that but i can't make core files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't Really like it So Far It would need alot of Work done.

But i guess it's a Start
Goodluck.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dont look at the images they are from when i just started. I will post new scree in a minute for ya.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

What is better?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

You can change the name+logo in /htdocs/name.cfm :)

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

released it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back