Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory + FlyFF] Astral Games • MS v117 • FlyFF in development • Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[MapleStory + FlyFF] Astral Games • MS v117 • FlyFF in development • PAID!

MushBear - [MapleStory + FlyFF] Astral Games • MS v117 • FlyFF in development •  Recruiting Now! - RaGEZONE Forums

Astral Games is gaming network maintained by mature staff members. We are currently looking for new team members to help make our gaming network even better. If you would like to apply, please do so by messaging iLoveMeloetta on our forums or add mervyn.liew1 on Skype. Thank you for your time.

New recruits status:

• [2/2] Java Coder(s)
    [*][1/1] C++ Coder(s)
    [*][1/1] FlyFF Coder(s)
    [*][1/1] Website MSSQL Coder(s)
  • [0/1] WZ Editor
  • [0/1] Localhost/Redirector Coder
    [*][0/0] Donation Shop Manager — will remain vacant until we have all of the ones above.
*Text in gray represents full or otherwise unavailable positions.

Last edited:
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Re: [MapleStory] Astral Games • v117 • Looking for Java and C++ Coders

We actually have a Java Coder but we need 1 more Java coder to ease the pain of our current coder. He actually has alot of stuff to do which we are trying to split the job instead of he, himself doing everything by his own

Edit: as A C++ Coder you need to know how to develop your own Localhost or Redirector. Just saying because I need another person who can help me with.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [MapleStory] Astral Games • v117 • Recruiting Now!

Daily bump. Still looking for 1 Java coder and 1 C++ coder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daily bump. Thread updated to accommodate our growing network's needs.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Daily bump. Thread updated to accommodate our growing network's needs.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Still looking for people. You get paid depends what your outcome have given into our community :p

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Will be paying Coders Application. Come anyone which you think you are able to code. You will get paid on how your coding goes and contributed for the server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added you on Skype pertaining to the website development job.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Looking for an experience Maple story Coder. Talk to me on mervyn.liew1 or PM me here.

Anyway we can talk on Skype or PM.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
C++ Coder, FlyFF Coder and MSSQL Website Placed have been filled. Still looking for 1 experience Java Coder. You will get paid for doing your best

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Looking for an experience Maple Coder. Skype me at mervyn.liew1 so we can talk or you can PM me here :D

Paid Job guys gogogo

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Last slot come on. Daily Bump

(1/2) java coder. Last slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back