Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory + FlyFF] Astral Games • MS v117 • FlyFF in development • Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Last slot come on. Daily Bump

(1/2) java coder. Last slot

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Last slot for Maplestory Java coder. Will get paid depends on your coding experience.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Last slot for Maplestory Java coder. Will get paid depends on your coding experience.

Programmer, or scripter? Programmer deals with many in-game mechanics whilst a scripter deals with direct interaction with the player from an NPC. If it is the latter of the two, sign me up. I'd also like to talk about payment there. I have 4-5 years of experience.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Programmer, or scripter? Programmer deals with many in-game mechanics whilst a scripter deals with direct interaction with the player from an NPC. If it is the latter of the two, sign me up. I'd also like to talk about payment there. I have 4-5 years of experience.

Sorry about not replying. I have been busy with uni stuff and exam. Anyway do youhave like skype or anything i can contact you with

Looking for a Coder which able to update localhost or redirector

Last edited:
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
So anyone interested for the spot still waiting for it :D

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Java Coder (0/1)
Localhost/Redirector a.k.a C# Coder (1/2)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mervyn,
I can do Java development. I have previous server development work as experience, but I am still in University for a Computer Science (Math) major. Let me know if you still need help. I also dabble in c++.
Yours,
-K
email: Kennyxj510@gmail.com

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Mervyn,
I can do Java development. I have previous server development work as experience, but I am still in University for a Computer Science (Math) major. Let me know if you still need help. I also dabble in c++.
Yours,
-K
email: Kennyxj510@gmail.com

Hell Yeah you made my day.

Do you have skype or any IM i can instantly send you msg.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Still Looking for
Java Coder (0/1)
Localhost/Redirector a.k.a C# Coder (1/2)

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Still looking for java coder as in Updating to the next version and features.

Redirector coder a.k.a C# Coder

PAIIIDDDDD

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Still looking for java coder as in Updating to the next version and features.

Redirector coder a.k.a C# Coder

PAIIIDDDDD

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Looking for people who know how to implant jobs, Maps and so on into files a.k.a Wizet Edit :D

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Looking for people who know how to implant jobs, Maps and so on into files a.k.a Wizet Edit :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just wanted to give you a heads up; You can't actually add jobs using WZ Edits. You may only add effects (like skill effects) and if you want them to be shown, you need to set the effect over an already existing skill.

Just letting you know to avoid any confusion :)

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Is alright. I am looking for Skill cover up then :p

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Lol wtf title is too long for you RageZone? Lolz

What version do you need a redirector for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back