Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory + FlyFF] Astral Games • MS v117 • FlyFF in development • Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Re: Lol wtf title is too long for you RageZone? Lolz

What version do you need a redirector for?

Actually trying to update to v123 but the problem is something which blocks it from entering our own server. So i stop till there. Now I am looking for a new Coder for that specific job :) which are experience in C#

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Bump for this.

We need a WZ editor. If we are able to get any

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Guys looking for 1 Server Coder For Maplestory and 1 Localhost or Redirector Coder which he/she is familiar with C#. Add me on mervyn.liew1 on skype or PM me here. I will check or contact you on Thursday at 1500 hours (GMT+10) Australian Time

(2/3) Java Coder a.k.a Server coder for Maplestory [ We still need one more here]
(2/2) Localhost and Redirector Coder for Maplestory [ Is full now ]

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Looking for One Maplestory Server Developer. Anyone? Paid job

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do you plan on paying your developers, out of simple curiosity, and why do you require so many? It's just my opinion, but if someone is a skilled developer, multi-language is not that difficult. Java and C++ are relatively similar in syntax, and the learning curve isn't too steep.. thinking in terms of website and such development.. well, scripting is probably what you're looking for. Structure development is more HTML and CSS.

Again, how do you pay your developers? Direct wages? "Paid as your usefulness" isn't exactly a stable way to pay hard working developers, having a bit of payment security would probably be beneficial to your cause.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
How do you plan on paying your developers, out of simple curiosity, and why do you require so many? It's just my opinion, but if someone is a skilled developer, multi-language is not that difficult. Java and C++ are relatively similar in syntax, and the learning curve isn't too steep.. thinking in terms of website and such development.. well, scripting is probably what you're looking for. Structure development is more HTML and CSS.

Again, how do you pay your developers? Direct wages? "Paid as your usefulness" isn't exactly a stable way to pay hard working developers, having a bit of payment security would probably be beneficial to your cause.

I need someone to take my spot actually I am counted as one. Just in case or the other coders are out of town. You will come in and mostly do all the fixes or updates until the others return. Just as I said, I have University to go to and since I am doing BioMedicine. I don't have time sometimes to finish up the update myself. So I will pass it down to the other coders and continue what I am doing and also implant their own fixes into the server.

If I am talking rubbish at some point because I just got of the plane and My head is hurting at the moment

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I need someone to take my spot actually I am counted as one. Just in case or the other coders are out of town. You will come in and mostly do all the fixes or updates until the others return. Just as I said, I have University to go to and since I am doing BioMedicine. I don't have time sometimes to finish up the update myself. So I will pass it down to the other coders and continue what I am doing and also implant their own fixes into the server.

If I am talking rubbish at some point because I just got of the plane and My head is hurting at the moment

Where are you getting the money to pay your developers and host these servers? Seems a bit illogical if you're also paying the tuition to go to med-school (or even just general studies at a typical university) unless it's a community college or low-rate tuition fees.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Where are you getting the money to pay your developers and host these servers? Seems a bit illogical if you're also paying the tuition to go to med-school (or even just general studies at a typical university) unless it's a community college or low-rate tuition fees.

Erm just to let you know. I work part time and get paid AUD 4000 per month and $750 per month from Scholarship. Well Labour fees in Australia is ridiculous :D

My Uni courses are paid by Uni and Commonwealth bank since I am a Scholarship student and also a citizenship in Australia

Edit: I get paid 4000 per Month is because I am working for StV Lab Technician.

Payment type: Bank Transfer or Paypal. That is the only option. If you want to exchange for Game Cash like Karma Koin, Ultimate Game card and so on sure why not

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Erm just to let you know. I work part time and get paid AUD 4000 per month and $750 per month from Scholarship. Well Labour fees in Australia is ridiculous :D

My Uni courses are paid by Uni and Commonwealth bank since I am a Scholarship student and also a citizenship in Australia

Edit: I get paid 4000 per Month is because I am working for StV Lab Technician.

Payment type: Bank Transfer or Paypal. That is the only option. If you want to exchange for Game Cash like Karma Koin, Ultimate Game card and so on sure why not

Impressive. I've never heard of someone making $48,000(+/-) in a month before even receiving a degree from any university or even completing the general studies required for their major. If you've already secured such a promenient job, why are you seeking to open this gaming franchise which will generate significantly less?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Impressive. I've never heard of someone making $48,000(+/-) in a month before even receiving a degree from any university or even completing the general studies required for their major. If you've already secured such a promenient job, why are you seeking to open this gaming franchise which will generate significantly less?

How did you go from $4750 to $48000?

~永遠の美~
Reaction score

Erm please read carefully I earn 4750 a Month Max + I got to pay for tuition fees, Food, Rent and so on. So I am in need of the money too. In the place i work if you work as a full time as a BioTech Lab Technician you can earn up to 9k Per Month - 11k Per Month depends on your Profession rank

Well I open a Game franchise because I am passionate in gaming aspect. I enjoy gaming. Whenever I have time I would play. My mates and I are into MMORPG. We kinda quit WoW so we move to something to a better aspect. Never knew FlyFF and Maplestory will be my favourite game after all those 2 years wasting on WoW. That game sucks By the way

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Looking for a Maplestory Developer. Anyone? Don't be shy. We are here to learn and do whats best for the community :p ( Not being an idiot by the way) I am still learning too.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
still looking for a Maplestory Server developer. If you can do fixes and so on. This spot is for you :D You don't have to be really experience. Just get your butt on and lets make some magic happen

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
*POKIES*
still looking for a Maplestory Server developer. If you can do fixes and so on. This spot is for you :D Just get your butt on and lets make some magic happen

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Anyone want to apply for the last spot. Able to fix bugs, Improve features and so on. Just ring me up with a PM or add me on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back