Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] MapleZtory Looking for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, MapleZtory is an Awesome new server lots of money investead including stronge host worldwide 24/7 up time.
so were looking for you.

Which position are you applying for?:
[ ]Game Master
[ ]Developer
[ ]WZ Editor
[ ]Other (Specify)

Personal Details:
Name:
Character Name:
E
:mail:
Time zone:
Which languages do you speak and how well?:
Are you in any form of coding knowledge?:

Have you ever been assigned a Staff position on any private server game(s)?:
List the game(s):
How long were you staff there:
What did you do?:
What was your ign?:

check out our site/forum :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interested in working with your server, however I would prefer not to be a GM as it ruins the whole point of the game at least for me and it's something I'm not interested in because I don't run on a power trip.

However I've been out of the private server stuff for many years now but I can offer help with things to the best of my knowledge, I currently am hanging out on the discord chat and my IGN is Paladin on MapleZtory.

Currently I noticed that the website and server have been both down now for about 3 hours I played a bit last night woke up around 9 AM EST and the website and server have been down it's now 11:10AM EST both still down.

I'll be in discord if you wanna chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back