Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MapleStory] v0.62 C++ - Hiring Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

@Buya and myself have been working on a new MS server, running on a source which is built in C++ from scratch. Our goal is to perfect a very competetive "nostalgic" low rate server to the point where it is fully functional, with many little unique custom aspects that give players a little freshness and constant tasks to complete.

We are hiring: -

No matter the position, having intensive MapleStory knowledge is a must. Age does not matter, maturity however does. You need to be able to communicate in English fluently, and somewhat professionally. We eventually will pay you, depending on the task and your job. I believe that we have the potential to achieve a significant spot on Gtop100, if we all do our job. Being heavily experienced in the field you would like to apply for is the basic requirement of course. If you are interested, PM me your Skype info and additional information. Then I will be asking you questions to figure out whether you are a suitable candidate or not.

Thank you for reading,
Mediacraze

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear RageZone people,

yes it's me, I am still considering making public releases/developments again, but first I want to do this project ^_^

Thanks for everyone who applies.

Greetings

Buya

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear RageZone people,

yes it's me, I am still considering making public releases/developments again, but first I want to do this project ^_^

Thanks for everyone who applies.

Greetings

Buya

I sent you a PM 2 days ago, mind checking ;o?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
was wondering if this still based of Xanadu, I think did my fair share of helping out vana, I believe Buya has gotten better in coding :p good choice staying on C++ let me know if you need help..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason, it won't let me PM you. Could you send me your skype info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back