Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi Jev! just repling and following this post.
Theres posibility to emulate mir4 server ? Like we did in lineage 2 on the past?
I was watching the whole post, nice job! i will try to help in anything its on my hand

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hi Jev! just repling and following this post.
Theres posibility to emulate mir4 server ? Like we did in lineage 2 on the past?
I was watching the whole post, nice job! i will try to help in anything its on my hand
We wont need to emulate any of the servers. We have the actual source.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not much of a problem, Just need to point the client to the servers which is something we are doing at the moment.
You know if the Android Mobile Client can be used ? I make mobile mmo's all the time.
But obviusly Mir4 on PC its pretty awsome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very cool, wish I could be of some help but for now I will be the Moral Support Cheerleader. YES YES LETS GOOOOOOO YOU GOT THIS LETS F$&%@#!* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
To keep everyone updated.

-Client Launcher completly reworked. (Still in-progress)
-Added Server Console to repo.
-Other team members have been hard at work getting the Client to connect to the servers. (Looks like we are close)
-APIServer created (Missing from original source)

You can view the new Client Launcher and the Server Console on the

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not much of a problem, Just need to point the client to the servers which is something we are doing at the moment.
Need to host your own 'wemadeservice' for the client to fetch resources from (json files have server IP + Ports, read by client at startup), other than that this game does not use any version numbering in its game packets or login process, only for fetching resources/wemadeservice url.

I have most of the game reverse engineered + updated PDBs + full network bot, etc. There's alot of pieces you need to host the entire game servers properly and I'm doubtful you have all of it, but open to the idea. There's also alot more you need in order to host the crypto/blockchain side of things including JSON RPC and validator nodes. Otherwise for older clients their cloud blobs are probably your best bet

Last edited:

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Need to host your own 'wemadeservice' for the client to fetch resources from (json files have server IP + Ports, read by client at startup), other than that this game does not use any version numbering in its game packets or login process, only for fetching resources/wemadeservice url.

I have most info about the game + updated PDBs + full network bot, etc. There's alot of pieces you need to host the entire game servers properly and I'm doubtful you have all of it, but open to the idea. There's also alot more you need in order to host the crypto/blockchain side of things including JSON RPC and validator nodes.
We are not adding any of the blockchain/crypto cr*p into the source.

We have all the json files etc.

Extra small update, The Server Console now has the Crystal M2 AutoPatcherAdmin. Client patching hasn't been started yet but worth geting the foundation down.

Update:

-Autopatcher removed. (Temp)
-Projects now split. (Still share the same GitHub Repo)
-Client Launcher's 2 Start Game Buttons now launch different Client Indexs (This allows two clients to launch, both with different save data E.g. two separate login details)

//

Update:

-Client Launcher Start Buttons adjsuted to restrict multiple client's of the same index being ran.
-Server Console now has Launch functionality for API Server (Front Server)
-Public Client updated, Download from the GitHub

//

Update:

We are in the process of testing some other client versions to see what will get us closer to the create char/enter game screen. We are currently stuck here:

1708882835138 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

Still a few clients to test so only thing I think we could ask for would be. Does anyone have any clients from 2019/2020 this would be before Global introduced NFTs as our code has 0 references to the NFT System.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Small update:

-Readme
-Updated with more info.

-Mir 4 Client Launcher

-Slideshow removed and replaced with a WebView2, this will allow for more flexability for displaying content directly on the launcher.
-Settings Form now displays Account ID/Password for both Client's sav files. (Not editable currently)

//

I also want to draw everyone attention this thread. It is a MUST read.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear ts thanks for the update as a new developer im so excited day by day when you post update on this thread thanks and more power.

Reactions: Jev

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For anyone asking how they can help towards to project:

The is open source currently so that if anyone wants to contribute in anyway that could help us, that would be the way to do it.

I'm actually looking at locating some Mir 4 Bots (with source) as most of these come with built in auto login features which would have the code logic behind reading and changing the contents of the sav files. Be good to have a "Auto Login" checkbox to the client launcher.

We love all the help and support we've received so far.

Update:

We are now at the Character Select Screen, The Error is telling us that the server side json files are missing data. In this case, it's the starter items the character is given when creating new characters that are causing the error. The source tells us exactly what the json needs to have, but obviously this is all a manual process and is going to take time. The second thing is that between the date of the source we have and when the client's were released, they switched to encrypting the packets. The encryption part has just been bypassed in the client.
Although the server source tells us the fields it wants to parse there is some trial and error involved with the values ect.

Just thought we'd give everyone an update.

1 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

A website for Registration is under way also, sneak peak below

3 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Jev,

I have been playing mir4 private server, and I have a client copy's Thai version Testbuild .0, with a almost 9gb capacity

Back