Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
but the ones in this topic here are the packaged ones, right?
There is no Mir 4 Source in this thread.

Like I said, It's not public as of yet. If you're talking about the client's then yea those are different versions of the client's out there, but it's not worth touching them until we find the best client for our source. Once we narrow that down and can know for sure what client will work the best for the source we have then we will go ham on editing the client. You're more than welcome to tinker around with any of the client's you may find. Here's a tutorial on just that -

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Update:

After re-doing the Client Launcher a few weeks back and seeing how the plain white winform makes me shiver, I've re-done the Server Console.

It's back up to where the old one was but with a newer look and some extra features I didn't manage to get round to doing for the old one.

I'm still yet to add a database editor to the server console but one is being worked on and will be spliced into the Client Launcher/Server Console Source once it's done (will be baked into the server console). I also need to add the ability to view the logs but i'm going to do this alittle diffrently to how I did it on the old Server Console.

Enjoy :)

Old Server Console:
OLD - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

New Server Console:
NEW - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

View -

Only a small update:

LogForm created and now allows you to view each server's logs. Can't really jazz is up (thanks winforms)

1710020587814 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes :)

Update:

Server Console:

-Database form added
-Config form added
-Shuffled around some directories to match source build structure

Alright thanks 😊

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

What's left to do + future​

-

Database Form: DatagridView needs to be added and configured to work with any sql table we throw at it. More search options are needed.

Config Form: I should have this done by the end of the day.

-

This may be getting a complete overhaul in the coming days.

-Source​

So where are we at?
The server requires tons of JSON files that were either missing or not complete when the source was sent to us, These files are
crucial and is the reason we are stuck right before booting a character into the game. The team is working to get these created/edited/tested.

-Client​

Pak Tool:
Currently,the process of exporting/editing/repacking the Mir 4 Client's "Pak" file, this currently takes three separate tools which As I'm sure you can imagine is not only a ball ache but the programs being used were not made to handle the data that our pak file contains, Due to this, two of the programs crashes and are very temperamental.
We would prefer to have a single program that can do everything we need, creating one dedicated for the Mir 4 Client will allow us to edit
client's quicker and also make the process of editing more stable and easier.
A guide to the current process of Export/Edit/Repak can be found here:

-

Accounts: In the process of adding a email confirmation to account creation + password reset via email.

Tools: I have spoken with the owner of and they have given us the source code for their website, they are happy
for us to use this to add their tools to our website. We will need to do this because once someone edits values like EXP/Crafting
in their Server, these tools will not be accurate anymore. I would like to thank Treffy (Mir4Tools Owner).

MirTracks: We will (down the line) create API's that will allow us to have a dedicated Mir Tracks for your Server.
This should contain; List of every player, level,gold,crafting levels etc.

This website will be made public in the future.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to just say thank you again to everyone who has helped <3 We are as excited as you guys are.

Update:

ConfigForm is 90% done

confi - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

DatabaseForm has all the databases loaded directly from SQL so the data is live. Some tweaks still needed.

db - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

A reminder that we do have a Discord Server which is open to anyone who wants to follow along and test when we launch the alpha test -

Update:

(Server Console)

-Database:

Connection can now be altered from the server console and is now not hard coded.

Connection prompt will ask you for MYSQL details if not found in local save.

-Json Form:

Jsons now load into a DataGridView instead of a plain textbox. This takes 20k lines down to 100 rows.

-Main Form:

All buttons have a hover cursor.

View:

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
private server

Attachments

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
private server
Are you able to send me this client ? Do you know what private server is comes from?

I’ve looked into the small amount of Chinese private servers that are out there and they all share 1 thing. They are all using the same emulation server files. Kinda sucks but I’m sure any client from those servers could help.

Update:

Player Search tab added, No logic as of yet but should give a good picture of what this tab will be used for.

1710787998707 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait a moment

I'll upload it

MIR3-Client

link:
Extracted code:1gbl

Can you provide a server-side source code

Or on the server side

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Wait a moment

I'll upload it

MIR3-Client

link:
Extracted code:1gbl

Can you provide a server-side source code

Or on the server side
dude that’s a Mir 3 client 😂 posted on a Mir 4 post.

Oh is this you? If so why didn’t you credit anyone?
IMG_7255 - Mir 4 Dev Log - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let more people study together

Accelerate cracking speed

Isn't it better
dude that’s a Mir 3 client 😂 posted on a Mir 4 post.

Oh is this you? If so why didn’t you credit anyone?
View attachment 258254

Isn't it better

Jev

LOMCN STAFF
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Isn't it better

Isn't it better
Nothing to “crack”,

Surely if you wanted people to help develop, you’d have put a link back to here so they could read the full thing and not half of it with an old set of patch notes. Which were old when you posted it on the other forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing to “crack”,

Surely if you wanted people to help develop, you’d have put a link back to here so they could read the full thing and not half of it with an old set of patch notes. Which were old when you posted it on the other forum.
ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for editing your post and giving credit. I’m happy for any of our teams work to be shared but we’d like to have people come and see everything we have.
Ye

Busy finish

I provide a download

Client

Client

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ye

Busy finish

I provide a download

Client