Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mirserver Server Files for Download

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Shunt and I have taken the time to put this set of files together from both of TD's threads Basic set of server files and My new DiamondM2 exe's.

All you need to do is download check the passwords for sql in !setup and dbsrc, add your map directory to !setup and restore the DB.

The Mir2 DB has been fully updated from updates.doc all tables and fields have been added by by IdaBiga and is fully functional .

Here is the link to the files

have fun :)

elvin / shunt

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill give it a go..

maybe this time i get a server running :-(

if not, maybe you could help me via MSN?
Ill contact you if i dont get it running.

Thanks in advance :-D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
to be honest we set it up so that anyone could get ingame straight away aslong as they have set up sql and restored the DB correctly.

someone asked to a post
"may i ask whats been changed and added please. cept all the file's in one and added al lthe updates from UPDATE.DOC"

and his reply was

"some of the inis changed, originally some were left at 192.168.*.*, old gate exes removed, !setup said (local) dbsrv said localhost, line 14 in mapquest removed, old dbs removed, folders added for online inis, shows where to put online ip. generally anything where people were confused and posting the same help request over and over. if you have set up sql correctly, and changed the password in !setup.ini and dbsrc.ini to what you used when creating the sa account, and restore the db correctly then these will run."

this is the case as we set it up as an offline server and both tested that we could connect on his server and on my server which we did . and this is the end result, a set of server files allready to go with all offline ips set and new folders with online ini's ready to be swapped with offline ones .:D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow..
i finally got it all working.

BUT as i am a noob :) i have some more questions.

- How do i add myself as GM?
- I dont have Mobs on my server... Why?! what do i have to change so that Mobs spawn?
- How do i add/remove NPCs? And especially, how do i change the Stuff they sell/repair/buy and how do i change the prices?

Thats it for now. Im sure more Questions will follow.

If someone helps me with that, it would be great!

Thanks in advance for your time!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I can try to explain a bit.
to start at the top of your list of questions

-TBL_ADMIN for GM in the DB or use the m2server options .
- check that the mobs are set to enabled in the TBL_MONSTER in the FLD_ENABLED
or make sure there are monsters in the TBL_MONSTER
- write the scripts think what map and co ords you want them placed on and then add the info to the TBL_NPC or TBL_MERCHANT for each npc or merchant you wish to add , removal is simpler just look for the FLD_ENABLED in both merchant and |npc tables.
as for prices they are in the db aswell in TBL_STDITEMS and the FLD_PRICE but the items for sale are in the text files u need to add what each does at the top like this
(@buy @sell @repair @s_repair)

(npc script)
and then the list at the end of script.
[goods]
;Item Amount Time
BaseDress(M) 100 1
BaseDress(F) 100 1
LightArmour(M) 100 1
LightArmour(F) 100 1
HeavyArmour(M) 100 1
HeavyArmour(F) 100 1
SoulArmour(M) 100 1
SoulArmour(F) 100 1
MagicRobe(M) 100 1
MagicRobe(F) 100 1
IronArmour(M) 100 1
IronArmour(M) 100 1
PearlArmour(M) 100 1
PearlArmour(F) 100 1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot. i gotta test that when i get back from work.

may i get on your nerves via MSN if i got some more questions?

:-D

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
could a MOD sticky this post as its a fully working updated set of TD's files including updates (well as upto date as we can have them according to the releases) of the exes and basic files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. i managed to solve some Problems. Only thing i need now is MObs in other places than PastBichon.

PB-Mobs spawn without Problems. But any other map does not conatin mobs.

I think something is wrong in the MAPINFO and the MONGEN. I tried to tele to some maps which are Mentioned in the Mongen. But these do not exist.

Is there any way i can get some working files from someone?!
If so, could that person explain how i implemet these files then.

I know ima n00b ;-)

Would be much appreciated.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
have you let the server run for a while to spawn the mobs,, they dont all spawn instantaniously, do an

@mobcount (then mapnumber)

after a while

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep checked TBL_MONGEN all mobs there are set to 1

Server ran for about 35 minutes. i spawned some mobs ZT, WT etc and that works fine.

And as mentioned the mobs in PB are there. But PB is the only are where mobs are :-(

i used all the files from this thread. nothing else

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
me thinks we need to look at the mongen and maps etc on ida's DB :p.
even though its the same as TDs db but just updated

EDIT:- well i just installed the same files and restored the db and went ingame and within a few minutes all mobs were spawning allover the maps that spawn that are included in the STANDARD DB(included) so i really havent got a clue why urs arent except for the fact that if you were to look at sql ud notice that PB, Easter, hI, Fox and a few other maps are the only ones that have mobs spawning from the TBL_Mongen.

sorry but you will need to add mongen from other files or add ur own to get them to spawn.

Reaction score
Ive restored all the DB's in MSSQL exactly how its meant to be done and still nothing map 0 has 22 mobs map 6 has over 200

I see none on map 0

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
havent a clue what u are looking at but these are the only maps that have mobs spawning, its basic files so if you want mobs on 0,1,2,3,4,5, all caves so on and so forth then i suggest you add them, this database was supposed to be the one TD released with his 2 sets of files (my new exes and basic set)

View attachment monsters.txt
this file is in alpabetical and numerical order of all the MONGEN thats was standard and not every map, so if you are after hens ,scarecrow,yobs,omas wolf,visceralwom,sandworm, frosttiger etc etc then you need to add them to SQL .

If you notice the text file it only has a few maps and not the whole of mir maps included .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well yes BP and all others are supposed to spawn but like i said this DB was the standard included with TD's releases in the stickys in this section . (Single DB not the Double DB)
if you want more mobs spawning then its gonna need adding by your selves.

you could d/l the my new exes and check the included non FLD and TBL updated DBs in there just incase they have more mobs spawning on other maps.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but you will need to add mongen from other files or add ur own to get them to spawn.

do u have some other files?! o_O

Another Question. any idea on:
I think something is wrong in the MAPINFO and the MONGEN. I tried to tele to some maps which are Mentioned in the Mongen. But these do not exist.

EDIT: small update. its definately the TBL_MONGEN

I edited a line into it using Map 0 and just added some deers. Works great.

Does anyone out there have a nice TBL_MONGEN i can insert into my DB somehow?!

Thx a lot!

Last edited:
Back