Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mirserver Server Files for Download

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
as far as i know , when not using a router there are only 3 places to change the ip, if you do a search on these forums you will come up with those locations.
As far as a router goes I do not have a clue on what to change due to the favt i prefer a full internet connection rather than a shared connection via a router i like switches :D so you could say im a router noob.

best bet would be to do a search for router port forwarding and setup from the forums.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Whats the best way to restore the DB? And is it best to run one DB or 2 for data and char?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i restore the database it gives me an error anyone help plz? im using sql 2000 btw.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how can i restore the database it gives me an error anyone help plz? im using sql 2000 btw.
check that you are trying to restore the correct db as one of them is a backup of mssql 2005 and has erroirs on restoring.

If one DB wont restore try using the other on or maybe even one in the old dbs folder and do all the updates too from the updates.doc working from bottom of the doc to the top.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only have 1 db and thats this one but come up with errors mir2(restorethis)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
is there 2 dbs in the files 1 called restorenotattach aswell as the restorethis one ?
as 1 of those dbs is 2005 sql but cant remember which

there is a link somehwere on forums to a good fully updated sql 2000 db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only one i got is this mir2(restorethis) and i have sql 2000 installed.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have added a sql200 backup to the original files, unfortunately it will mean downloading again,

it is located in the same placem dbserver folder, and called mir2sql2000backup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please give me simple instructions how to make a server. Really want to make one ive been trying all day with no success. Any help at all would be greatly appraicated(not spelt right). A few links and files to download would rock. Also anyone that has done it already and knows exatly how would be great too thanks :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
here,, i will ask elvin to change main one

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OK after reading this thread i have changed the first post link to the one shunt has on the post above.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx for the links sir

work 100%

thx for elvin & shunt for the file

just wonder where i can find the monster :p

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just tried the most recent link and it gets to 99% and then says link between server has been reset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not a virus.
All comes down to way the exe's have been coded, some anti-virus programs call it a virus when it is actually not. Countless people have used these same files, trust them or not.

Last edited:
Back