• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mobiles Disco - HTML5 | WebSockets | Python | JavaScript | jQuery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah someone need to study about CASE methodology and specially "lower-CASE"

I'm not sure what you're implying, but for starters my casing is fine, I screwed up one word if anything. There's also the fact that English is not my first language. As a programmer you learn the importance of case-sensitivity anyway. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from America.

Edit:

If you're referring to how I said HTML5 in all capital letters, it's an acronym, and the industry standard way of capitalization for HTML is always upper case, except in source it could be lowercase. There's also JavaScript which is shortened to JS from time to time. These are names of things which must be in uppercase where appropriate.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're implying, but for starters my casing is fine, I screwed up one word if anything. There's also the fact that English is not my first language. As a programmer you learn the importance of case-sensitivity anyway. Sorry for my bad English, I'm from America.

Edit:

If you're referring to how I said HTML5 in all capital letters, it's an acronym, and the industry standard way of capitalization for HTML is always upper case, except in source it could be lowercase. There's also JavaScript which is shortened to JS from time to time. These are names of things which must be in uppercase where appropriate.
Moogly i'm reffering about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-aided_software_engineering
CASE : Computer Aided Software Engineering

@Moogly i'm reffering about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-aided_software_engineering

I'm not talking about case-sensitive '-'

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moogly i'm reffering about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer-aided_software_engineering

I'm not talking about case-sensitive '-'

Ah neat, never heard of that one before, looks to me like UML but more automated? Your message was confusing as heck to read I had a feeling but wasn't 100% sure lol then I just got a bit carried away with my ranting. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :) At least you didn't accuse me of not knowing about server-side JS.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah neat, never heard of that one before, looks to me like UML but more automated? Your message was confusing as heck to read I had a feeling but wasn't 100% sure lol then I just got a bit carried away with my ranting. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :) At least you didn't accuse me of not knowing about server-side JS.

Haha, i'm not equal the other people that if you doesn't know anything or are wrong instead of help and solve your doubts, they begin to belch of arrogance....

Also i really don't know why people need to discuss and arrgss with every opinion. Oush.

We're here to learn, here is a community, not an University Exam.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, i'm not equal the other people that if you doesn't know anything or are wrong instead of help and solve your doubts, they begin to belch of arrogance....

Also i really don't know why people need to discuss and arrgss with every opinion. Oush.

We're here to learn, here is a community, not an University Exam.

Agreed, though we're going to gear off topic a bit too much. I'm still wanting to know what OP is using... Flask? Bottle? Django? Tornado? etc?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed, though we're going to gear off topic a bit too much. I'm still wanting to know what OP is using... Flask? Bottle? Django? Tornado? etc?

I really don't know, since now jQuery self considere theyself as Library and not Framework.
Also idk what is Flask, Bottle, Django, Tornado..

Now i will stop being off-topic hehe

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really don't know, since now jQuery self considere theyself as Library and not Framework.
Also idk what is Flask, Bottle, Django, Tornado..

Now i will stop being off-topic hehe

They're all web frameworks for Python capable of doing websockets. Django is closer to Ruby on Rails, the others are like Sinatra to some degree. I personally prefer CherryPy because it's beautiful for developing, you can reload scripts quicker (just save and it auto updates, vs Flask out of the box doesn't do this).

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're all web frameworks for Python capable of doing websockets. Django is closer to Ruby on Rails, the others are like Sinatra to some degree. I personally prefer CherryPy because it's beautiful for developing, you can reload scripts quicker (just save and it auto updates, vs Flask out of the box doesn't do this).

Ah Python Frameworks! Nice, i'm trying to start learning LISP, is really hard.
Python is beauty, smart, maybe great for Habbo, mainly if you want Linux Environments..

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah Python Frameworks! Nice, i'm trying to start learning LISP, is really hard.
Python is beauty, smart, maybe great for Habbo, mainly if you want Linux Environments..

Lisp is only hard if you make it feel hard. Check out Racket, and the book Realm of Racket is good too. Racket is dead simple, Clojure is nice too. Lisp is beautiful in it's own ways. :) Anyway I'll keep waiting on OP to answer...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best Idea ever, i'll visit your Mobiles Disco daily. Maybe will someone make a old habbo html5 soon :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Update:

General Improvements:
- The game was resized to the original size (640x520 - PopUp window)
- Mariis Bot now speak random shouts
- Mariis Bot now recognizes when you talk to her
- Mariis Bot now walks

Missing Stuff:
- Bot give drink
- Avatar system (generate avatar walking, stand, effects) [will take much time]
- Register/modify pages

uszibdI - Mobiles Disco - HTML5 | WebSockets | Python | JavaScript | jQuery - RaGEZONE Forums
ZI2NArc - Mobiles Disco - HTML5 | WebSockets | Python | JavaScript | jQuery - RaGEZONE Forums
wLFIX5i - Mobiles Disco - HTML5 | WebSockets | Python | JavaScript | jQuery - RaGEZONE Forums
8z5zLsJ - Mobiles Disco - HTML5 | WebSockets | Python | JavaScript | jQuery - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh, yes.

I've updated many things in encryption system, pathfinding, etc. Then I organize the updates

I just forgot to post for personal problems that I am having the last few days
Sounds cool!

Good to see that this development is still alive, tought you were shutting down this for a second xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't take this in a rude way but this isn't the sort of project that someone would want to rename.
It's great, creative and I'm currently following it but no one will rename this nor re-release it with changes.
It's not a bad project just not at the level of importance as an emulator is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back