• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Molebox 2.6 and 4.5, differences?

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out a way to get Molebox 4.5 working with Cabal. I have a license for both versions but obviously would rather use the more updated one.

Does anyone have any experience attempting to use 4.5 with Cabal? When I pack the cabalmain.exe with 4.5 the client immediately crashes after xtrap. When I pack it with 2.6 there are no issues and the client launches like normal.

I've looked at everything but since so many options have changed between the two versions its hard to tell if its something I can make work at all. I can always just purchase themida I guess but I'd really like to get Molebox working for now at least.

Any help is greatly appreciated. This has been bothering me for a while.

Back