Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

The CS had a coord error that when the gma place in that places remove the stored seconds, that happens that any of the guilds doesn't win the CS...so the CS will play again this Sunday again without that bug.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

Maybe you could add Lucky item sets 1 for Goblin points so f2p can gain those items with time , and keep lucky item sets 2 for wcoins ?
Also why not make Lucky item repair jewel free ?
This sets are great for leveling , but later on once people get proper gear / ancients they wont be using them , specially in pvp since they suck..
You guys had a great a start with making the game as balanced as possible (pay 2 win vs free 2 play) but you are not adding any other x shop items in goblin store , so maybe lucky item sets 1 would be a good addition and show your good intentions ;)

Id suggest 3.000 goblin points per 1 lucky item , will take time to farm but will be a good change , addition.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

for rf lucky set2 its good for pvp xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

We reached 3000+ ON

Mulegend Time: 00:00:18 Thu Jul 8
Current users playing: 3025

Thanks all for still playing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

is it normal lucky items durability be fked so easy ? after 2 days of leveling from 255 went down to 44 , and it costs like 200 wcoins per item to fix it ?..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

is it normal lucky items durability be fked so easy ? after 2 days of leveling from 255 went down to 44 , and it costs like 200 wcoins per item to fix it ?..

40 minutes 1 durability that's the info from guiamuonline, I dont know how exactly is in this server, I ask to the admins, but if you buy it the same day that they put...its ok that u have 44 of durability...

EDIT: 1 durability =30 minutes in this server

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

who care, its set to fight statue in bc, not designed to savezone exp

btw notice that the most cryin person around already donated shitload of money for seals and lucky :D :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi.
i wonder about elixir fregment drop. they're supposed to drop from acheron alkmar and ubaid (nothing in debenter/uruk and nars drops full elixirs, not fragments). however after hours in acheron i've found tones of mithril fragments and not a single elixir. i wonder if rate is so freakin' low, or do they come from some different source?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

ok im done ... u decrease rf new skil but let sm/dl/sum same op dmg sm 1-2hit
yea rf no buff kill 5 ppl +bufs swell and cant even kil him maybe hack ? ho care
this cs was so fking boring bk kil whit new skil so fast same as athoer clases

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hi.
i wonder about elixir fregment drop. they're supposed to drop from acheron alkmar and ubaid (nothing in debenter/uruk and nars drops full elixirs, not fragments). however after hours in acheron i've found tones of mithril fragments and not a single elixir. i wonder if rate is so freakin' low, or do they come from some different source?

exilir is not longer need on Season 11,

MU Online | Medieval Fantasy MMORPG

ok im done ... u decrease rf new skil but let sm/dl/sum same op dmg sm 1-2hit
yea rf no buff kill 5 ppl +bufs swell and cant even kil him maybe hack ? ho care
this cs was so fking boring bk kil whit new skil so fast same as athoer clases

Are u sure? the new skill of RF hit to much...ApoRF, Meracles, BloKlium hit a lot, they use the new skill....I dont agree with the CS was boring, but anyway have the same system of GMO, the last minutes are the important...

UPDATE!

** Due to attacks problems we are going to apply server update that we had for another day and also this will fix any other attacks problems.
* Fixed Rage Fighter increase vitality Skill.
* Fixed Bless Elf skill.
* Master stat now will be displayed as base stats.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

exilir is not longer need on Season 11,

Are u sure? the new skill of RF hit to much...ApoRF, Meracles, BloKlium hit a lot, they use the new skill....I dont agree with the CS was boring, but anyway have the same system of GMO, the last minutes are the important...

UPDATE!

** Due to attacks problems we are going to apply server update that we had for another day and also this will fix any other attacks problems.
* Fixed Rage Fighter increase vitality Skill.
* Fixed Bless Elf skill.
* Master stat now will be displayed as base stats.
realy? im ApoRF and im not agree whit u ... yes i could kill but ho? noobs build ofc ... and vs hackers lose ..about bk skil ? 1-2hit me
about sm new skil ? about dl new skil ?
As arf i make lower dmg as vit rf but atack from far....bk dl new skil same as sm sum make biger dmg than me
I could kil ee low sm dk dl all noobs but vs stamper 200dmg vs bk same poop so dont tel me about rf new skil
Tel me about bk whit high set +new skil imposible to kill and je kill u 1-2 hit
Or bk'rf hacker on cs that kill u so fast when use hack and could even scrach u when no hack

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

realy? im ApoRF and im not agree whit u ... yes i could kill but ho? noobs build ofc ... and vs hackers lose ..about bk skil ? 1-2hit me
about sm new skil ? about dl new skil ?
As arf i make lower dmg as vit rf but atack from far....bk dl new skil same as sm sum make biger dmg than me
I could kil ee low sm dk dl all noobs but vs stamper 200dmg vs bk same poop so dont tel me about rf new skil
Tel me about bk whit high set +new skil imposible to kill and je kill u 1-2 hit
Or bk'rf hacker on cs that kill u so fast when use hack and could even scrach u when no hack

I dont know what do u think about ARF...u want kill ALL chars on siege? NO, u cant...u never and nobody cant KILL a stamper and BK with high set...and yes OFFCOURSE and kill u easily because u dont have HP.

U are a easy tarket to kill, because u are not a PVP build for survive, sadly for u it's easy to kill u.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I dont know what do u think about ARF...u want kill ALL chars on siege? NO, u cant...u never and nobody cant KILL a stamper and BK with high set...and yes OFFCOURSE and kill u easily because u dont have HP.

U are a easy tarket to kill, because u are not a PVP build for survive, sadly for u it's easy to kill u.
nobody say arf need to be strong lol and hard... u say rf skil high dmg i tell u that its not ... and athoer clases new skil bigger dmg
i wana kill all ? i just wana a fair siege and i realy wana that admin check siege log for hackers... coz its imposible that full buf vitrf cant kill me coz of he idiot build and after hack on fast kil me also same as bk .... was some bk that cant kill me and i kill them easy coz they used lucky set but when hack on they just 1-2 hit on me
Now u will say they had buff... yea i fight vs them +/-buff same rezult until hack on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ye you guys defiantly should look into investing into some proper anti cheat . Had couple of instances seeing speed hackers , legit not the visual bug of agility sm , but legit speed hackers . Even people found in swamp and ferea people speedhacking/farming ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

For cheats they are trying to prevent the same cheat that are using all cheaters in GMO...but I dont know if they can success to prevent that cheat...is very dificult for the moment.

This server has the same formule that GMO, if u have a "ARF in gmo" with the same stat that this server and u find a diference in the damage, please tell us with a screen or video..and I tell to the admins to try to fix it...if this is a issue..if not we can't compare news skills with others.

Who are the nicks that u guys think that in the SIEGE was using cheats?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

u dont nee see "splash" to have anticheat...
when u use same main from GMO (speed work only with last gmo main)... anyways, we can detect and block users with reports

in next update speedhack (method) will be blocked

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you look into fixing Lucky item set 2 items durability ? once they reach 0/255 you cannot fix them with Jewel of extension

Also Snake event scrolls (Lv1 + Lv1) combines fine , but combining Lv2+lv1 doesn't work , stays in the craft box (doesn't fail or succseed) somehow managed get 1 to work but then Lv3 + Lv1 same bug.

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Can you look into fixing Lucky item set 2 items durability ? once they reach 0/255 you cannot fix them with Jewel of extension

Also Snake event scrolls (Lv1 + Lv1) combines fine , but combining Lv2+lv1 doesn't work , stays in the craft box (doesn't fail or succseed) somehow managed get 1 to work but then Lv3 + Lv1 same bug.

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

I will report this to the devs, thanks for your help

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Server Update - 20-07

New Update. WEDNESDAY 20/07 AT 16/17 SERVER TIME.

Complete server maintenance will be performed. Duration could be 2 hours deppending on logs compression and disk cleaning.

** Solved Master Skill Tree Stats for skills.

** Solved Summon Scroll lvl 3 & 4 creation issue.

** OffTrade system changed and addapted to sell items for WCoin.
* After Update, OffTrade command will be /offstore ( to avoid problemas with new system ).
* We are going to upload Guide for new offtrade system right before Update.
* After opening Personal Store it will not be active for the rest of the players until 10 seconds passed from open.

** Added waiting time before entering Imperial Fortress after winning it. Waiting time is only going to be applied to characters that completed event.

** Pentagrams with Errtels on its sockets will not be allowed to sell to NPC.

** Moss Merchant will be enabled.

** Crywolf Event will be enabled.

** Increased Statues & Doors HP on Master BC.

** Rice cake issue solved.

** Fixed Weakness & Innovation skills formulas. ( Summoner skills )

** Fixed visual BloodAngel weapons exe options.

** Added new system to avoid item loss when using chaos machine ( after connection failure or game close ). This system will try to return items to inventory but NOT as a rollback.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Server Update - 20-07

New Update. WEDNESDAY 20/07 AT 16/17 SERVER TIME.

Complete server maintenance will be performed. Duration could be 2 hours deppending on logs compression and disk cleaning.

** Solved Master Skill Tree Stats for skills.

** Solved Summon Scroll lvl 3 & 4 creation issue.

** OffTrade system changed and addapted to sell items for WCoin.
* After Update, OffTrade command will be /offstore ( to avoid problemas with new system ).
* We are going to upload Guide for new offtrade system right before Update.
* After opening Personal Store it will not be active for the rest of the players until 10 seconds passed from open.

** Added waiting time before entering Imperial Fortress after winning it. Waiting time is only going to be applied to characters that completed event.

** Pentagrams with Errtels on its sockets will not be allowed to sell to NPC.

** Moss Merchant will be enabled.

** Crywolf Event will be enabled.

** Increased Statues & Doors HP on Master BC.

** Rice cake issue solved.

** Fixed Weakness & Innovation skills formulas. ( Summoner skills )

** Fixed visual BloodAngel weapons exe options.

** Added new system to avoid item loss when using chaos machine ( after connection failure or game close ). This system will try to return items to inventory but NOT as a rollback.

Are summon scrolls drops same as GMO ?
Also the % drop is increased from them? to get better items or same? because its quite hard to obtain them and actually make a couple to Lv4

Back