Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

Can you look into fixing Lucky item set 2 items durability ? once they reach 0/255 you cannot fix them with Jewel of extension

Also Snake event scrolls (Lv1 + Lv1) combines fine , but combining Lv2+lv1 doesn't work , stays in the craft box (doesn't fail or succseed) somehow managed get 1 to work but then Lv3 + Lv1 same bug.

metallica - Mu Legend | Season 15 Ep1-3 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 9000+ players! - RaGEZONE Forums

Can't repair lucky 2 set! - Webzen Forums

U can't repair if the set is 0/255

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: Mu Legend | Season 12 Ep 1-2 | Exp 50x - Drop 40% | NO Reset Server | 4000+ players!

Well that sucks , the amount to buy those lucky item sets 2 was quite high , and now cannot even repair it.. Would be nice if you'd include some info when buying to inform people "If item reaches 0 durability it cannot be fixed"

Also wtb new sub server , close to 4k people servers are getting full

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

New server is comming also, about lucky set
client block repair if reaches 0 durabilty, we need mod server to repair o next login up to +1

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well that sucks , the amount to buy those lucky item sets 2 was quite high , and now cannot even repair it.. Would be nice if you'd include some info when buying to inform people "If item reaches 0 durability it cannot be fixed"

Also wtb new sub server , close to 4k people servers are getting full

You have lucky playing this server private, and have more lucky playing a server where the devolpers are the owners...:eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

In the update of today:

* Added simple system for players that forget to repair Lucky Sets. When item reach 0 durability, you have to relogin and then item will appear with 1 durability. This will work only twice for item.

DONT FORGET: USE THE EXTENSION !!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you guys do something about looting when MU is minimized? can't use offattack in Lot , but it doesnt loot if game is minimized..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Can you guys do something about looting when MU is minimized? can't use offattack in Lot , but it doesnt loot if game is minimized..

Are u sure? I'm in land and I have two accounts and they collect with the mu on f10,f11 and f12

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are u sure? I'm in land and I have two accounts and they collect with the mu on f10,f11 and f12

w00t? u can minimize with f12? i minimized just by left clicking my mouse the game ;D

Can you guys rethink the idea of making GOLD server to allow us to use /offattack ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

God Job Mu legend Team :)
Server was nice !

If any Polish/english speaking people play there...?!
Mail: Owocowy i was creat Guild yesterday :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

admin i need a help!

Hi, I'm not the admin but I can talk with them or if better for you please send a message on FB page https://www.facebook.com/DimensionGamers.net/

About /offattack on goldserver for the moment it's not the idea...They make a bonus to ppl that leave their accounts online in their's PC.

A new command is working
/postview 0
/postview 1

POST OFF/ON

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I'm not the admin but I can talk with them or if better for you please send a message on FB page https://www.facebook.com/DimensionGamers.net/

About /offattack on goldserver for the moment it's not the idea...They make a bonus to ppl that leave their accounts online in their's PC.

A new command is working
/postview 0
/postview 1

POST OFF/ON

you see since there is no /offstore /offattack how low the population is on that server :D hope you guys change the idea

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you see since there is no /offstore /offattack how low the population is on that server :D hope you guys change the idea

Yeah ...but maybe the admins prefer a this moment real people instead of "more alt accounts", anyway I saw a lot of new players in those server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When it will be corrected in the Exp maps, Nars and Ferea? exp of these maps is very low, even in GMO which is 1x is almost the same server that is 5x.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

When it will be corrected in the Exp maps, Nars and Ferea? exp of these maps is very low, even in GMO which is 1x is almost the same server that is 5x.

Today:

New Update. SATURDAY 06/08 AT 18 SERVER TIME.

* Aditional damage for Ruud skills.
* Changed Event Quest Support levels.
* Elemental Symbols drop.
* Improved Elf Agility Damage.
* Fireblow added for combo.
* Guild Matching fixed.
* Combo damage fixed.
* Lord Ferea.
* Unsocket seed fixed.
* Acheron Guardian
* HP increase in Statue/Gate in BC
* Increase drop of mats for ex700 weapons.
* Fix prevent add item after chaos machine mix.
* Fixed master skill RF - increase vitality
* Autorepair Dark Raven
* Added world experience bonus ( Vulcanus, Acheron, Debenter, Uruk Mountain, Nars & Ferea ).

Back