• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I really feel what you saying, but I also explained that WCoins can be gained from many ways, not by donations only.
For example, each day you can vote 2 times, each time gives you 90 WCoins. Means that if you voted to the server 10 days you gain 90*10*2=1,800. With this amount of WCoins you can get full set lucky set or wings lv 4 for 7 days.

Another thing I want to tell is in the teoric I really want to make a X shop with only basic of the basic stuff, but unfortunately it's not pratical. Just for you to understand we are using the same Anti DDos Protection as League of Legends and World of Warcraft(Official), this kind of protection cost a lot of money monthly. And this is only for this. There are tons of expenses for almost everything you see.
Marketing, advertisment, degisns, hosting, license, website, website coding, monthly coding and more and more....

As a result of this, as a player you understand that server who says no donations or gives only basic of the basic in the X Shop is a bad server what will crash or get down very quickly. Mostly child server doing it.

Even GMO which is the official server of mu online is selling wings, lv 3 in the xshop +15! and much more things like cards and etc.
According to our experience, Exp buffs are not enough to cover expenses for the server.

So we created the server in a way that non-donators and donators will be at the end on the same level of playing.
Everything he have you can have too with no problem, the thing is he(donator) will get it faster than you, that's it.

P2W Game is when at the end there is a big difference between donators and non-donators.
In ruff Mu is not the story.

Hope you understand,
Kindest Regards,
Ruff Mu Staff.
I get you, and i understand. Will be there for sure.
See you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, but I can't see any difference comparing to this particular website - Mu Online MidgardMu.com S8Ep3 I'm sorry if I offended you by comparing your server with another..

What kind of innovations can you bring to players? So many servers out there.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, but I can't see any difference comparing to this particular website - Mu Online MidgardMu.com S8Ep3 I'm sorry if I offended you by comparing your server with another..

What kind of innovations can you bring to players? So many servers out there.

Hello,

Thank you for this question, first of all the website you are tlaking about it's a template for selling in various of places.
There is no ownership on this template, what means who buy it can use it :)
We are using DMN CMS original license with this template and IGCN Premium server files with Laucnher premium.

What innovation we provide?
In one word I can name it just as Simple.
We don't believe in exaggeration such as custom items, extremely big spots and over confiruation.
We believe that Mu Online were created to work in some way, and evey little thing you change must have other changes as well.

For example, other servers think that they can make changes like 150 exp but shop still the same as default.
We do excatly the opposite, we balancing everything in-game while we are trying to change only minor things what makes your progress easier than GMO. For example, Our exp is 15x and master exp is 30x, as a result of this we changed other things in game to suit for this exp such as more sets in NPC's, better option in sets and other configuration suich as exc drop and more.

I can say that our server is like GMO but much much faster, since my perspective is that 95% of the mu online players is more mature than 5-7 years ago when we started to play. Now we got a jobs, studying and etc. All of that but we still want to play a good and balanced mu online server but can't invest so much time. If this is your position you really came to the right place :)

In addition we provide a proffesional staff and extremely strong Anti-DDoS, as you can see in this topic or in our website. We offer 1k USD for the one who can successfuly attack our Website or Gameserver's, now you tell me how many times you played on server that were ddossed? I bet much, since I were a player too for a long time :) We came to stop it and to give a trusted game play experience while investing all our effort to make server with full of players and default configuration :)

If you got any other question,
Please don't hesitate to send them here.
Ruff Mu Online Staff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Cani for your exposed answer. Good luck with the server, hope players will enjoy it! :8:

Regards,
Warden

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"For example, each day you can vote 2 times, each time gives you 90 WCoins. Means that if you voted to the server 10 days you gain 90*10*2=1,800. With this amount of WCoins you can get full set lucky set or wings lv 4 for 7 days."

Cani according to what you said everyone will have top sets in 2 weeks.. that also something that not gonna produce fun but just the opposite,
i dont want for my self to reach top sets after week of playing cause you have nothing to look forward after..
if i aint wrong its suppose to be an hard server.. let us have hard life that what (as i believe) hard servers lovers like..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"For example, each day you can vote 2 times, each time gives you 90 WCoins. Means that if you voted to the server 10 days you gain 90*10*2=1,800. With this amount of WCoins you can get full set lucky set or wings lv 4 for 7 days."

Cani according to what you said everyone will have top sets in 2 weeks.. that also something that not gonna produce fun but just the opposite,
i dont want for my self to reach top sets after week of playing cause you have nothing to look forward after..
if i aint wrong its suppose to be an hard server.. let us have hard life that what (as i believe) hard servers lovers like..

Hello,

No one said it's hard server :) I don't like to say Hard beucase it's not true... Better say Challenging.
Anyway, let's say you open some cards what give 380 sets using Wcoins from vote. You can open 1 - 2 - 3 no one told that you will get a good options, this will just make you look more in the economy. Even in gmo there is a goblin points for time playing what can be used to buy items from cards in thier X Shop. Look, every server/game must have kind of plan, some plan for cover expenses and earning and some other for making more players to come in. How can you make players to vote the server if X Shop is selling only Buffs for example?
Most of the people won't vote just becauuse they like the server but only if they earn something, like here.

When we designed the basics of the game we calculated how much time will take to gain enough Ruud currency to gain the latest set from pries(Ruud Items Seller) which is selling ancient Blood Angel sets. The result were in the good case something like 4 month's.
Now for most of the people 4 month;s to get 1 complete set and its not even +15 it's too much.
We had to boost the experience a little bit you so people feel its much faster than gmo, because otherwise why should they and you play here if GMO is already exist.

The main reason people playing private server according to a survey we made 4 month's ago is because they like the gmaeplay of mu but don't have much time to invest becasue they studying/working/have family. Don't forget that most of the mu players at the moment are more than 20-21 years old. They are not childs :) So In my opinion this is the best for all now.

I hope to see you at 12 Nov, and it will be nice to hear your feedback even if its bad after the opening :)

Kindest Regards,
Ruff Mu Online Staff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about resets info?

If you mean to regular reset, ruff mu its a non reset server :)
About other reset like reset stats and reset master skill you can buy them on X Shop in-game using WCoins.
Those coins can be gained from various of ways in game and by voting :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server moved from Upcoming to Mu Online Servers. Played it a little bit today: I've enjoyed it, and it seems very stable. Thanks for the server @Cani

Thank you mod Droppy for this lovely feedback :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
15x and people already almost 400?! u.u

Actually we did expect that, since vote is available for everyone and it gives WCoins a lot of players voted while a go and had some coins to spend on Exp Buffs.
You can get up to 800% exp boost with full combination fo seals+panda pet+panda ring :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys

When i log in i can only see squares instead of text.
My drives are up to date.

Please help !

Thanks
prvtz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
prvtz install font file which located in your mu online folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Many thanks anubka for pointing me into the right direction.

I could not find the file you mentioned but i downloaded Arial Unicode MS and pasted it into C:/Windows/Fonts and it worked :)

Cyu in game !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
prvtz you're welcome but I don't play here, I'm just browsing this forum for proper server but still can't find any

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
prvtz you're welcome but I don't play here, I'm just browsing this forum for proper server but still can't find any

Hi,

you should try, the server have over 420 online players now after 1 day with 2 cap per hardware id(PC).
The feeling in the server is really awsome, you should download register and come to see, you won't lose much only by visitng.
I'm sure you will find it very fun! The server has no lags, nice and mature community, a lot talking english, people walking in the towns talking to each other :)

Regards.

Back