• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cani I'm not here just because of 2 windows cap. I'm solo player, working from Monday till Friday so I have no time to find a party members

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cani I'm not here just because of 2 windows cap. I'm solo player, working from Monday till Friday so I have no time to find a party members

You will be good even if you playing 2 chars like one dps and good for pvm and second energy elf.
Also you can find some players that are just like you and wan to stay afk with you in pt all day long :)

Regards.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1) Why are Wings of Conqueror and so many op items in cashshop?
2) Wcoin prices for Argentina are SO EXPENSIVE, if i want full buff package for 1(one) day... it costs me a lot of money...
3) Even RUUD currency is on CASH SHOP... I've downloaded the game and played a little and saw a RF with conqueror wings already... so OP.
Sorry but it made me not to play here.. Good server anyways, good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) Why are Wings of Conqueror and so many op items in cashshop?
2) Wcoin prices for Argentina are SO EXPENSIVE, if i want full buff package for 1(one) day... it costs me a lot of money...
3) Even RUUD currency is on CASH SHOP... I've downloaded the game and played a little and saw a RF with conqueror wings already... so OP.
Sorry but it made me not to play here.. Good server anyways, good luck.

Ok, let me try to answer all you questions :)

1) Wings of conq are on x hop with max 1 exc opt and they are not upgradeable. Also those wings are only for limited time (7days). This is to make them out of the economy, player who buy it can only use them that's all, he can't trade/sell/transfer them. What means that wings lv 3 will be the best in the economy of wingses in the future :) GMO(Global Mu Online) have BattleCore(Which we disabled) this battlecore system gives a players a chance to get wings of conq with 7 days like here. The reason we put it on x shop is actually two reasons:

- To make those who don't have problem to donate, in order to cover expenses(we got much, explained in page 1)

- We want to keep everything as the original and since we got many ways to gain WCoins such as going to events in game(BC/DS/CC/Imperial Fort/.DoppelGanger/CrywolfEvent/FBEvent), Exchange Zen to WCoins and Voting. We can put them on x shop.

2) First who say you need to get full package of buff? 200-300-400% is not enough? you can get this for 7 days with 10$ donation. Also we got nice discount if you choose paypal, anyway, there is no any decreasment we can do in donations since we calculated everything already :)

3) Ruud is on X Shop yes, Do you know how much time need to take to gain 2k Ruud to buy set from Ruud Shop? I will tell you... According to our calculation if you going to a BC/DS/CC 4 times a day each one you will need 2 months to get 2k. This 2k will get you 4 parts from Ruud Shop, then you got to craft more anceint which is not 100% and you can faill there adn all of this goes down again. We tought about this a lot and we decided to add this since we have many ways to gain WCoins as non donators. I will tell you osmething that may suprise you :) The RF you saw with Wings of conq is a non-donator, he just voted to the server from day one, so also the second player with wings lv4. The thing you missing here, is they are non donators who rule the server right now, this is why its play to win and not pay 2 win.

Please check my previous post about donations here in this topic, I've explained that server who says no donations/no op items/only exp buffs on x shop its a one big bluff, becuase it is doesnt exist if you want to play in a server with 400 online like us what need a very high cost managment and services. Anyway, if you read this all and you still believe in heart that you can find something better for you I wish you tons of luck and I would like to thank you for playing in our server for 1 day :) We will be here for a long time so if you ever miss you can come back :)

Kindest Regards,
Ruff Mu Staff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this server hosted in America or Europe?

Ruff MU Online was created by old and professional MU Online Team, in order to provide the best and original MU Online Experience. Our gameservers is located in Amsterdam to give the best latency to all of the world.
Our server have the most powerful security in the market especially when it comes to DDOS Attacks. We guarantee to work in ONLINE status 24/7 exclude maintenances. Ruff Mu is totaly Play 2 Win server, this is becuase we got only 1 cash shop currecny which can be gain by doing events(BC, DS, CC and etc), Voting to the server, Exchange zen and donating.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I frome Rotterdam xD maybe gona play here ;)

Hehehehehe Wew I bet you will have less than 6 Ping this is awsome!
I'm playing from Israel which is kinda far from Amsterdam and I got around 12-18 ping :)

Let us know after you loging in :)))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is GL balanced or Gl /RF > other champions ?
What drop when i win CC/BC/Gaion events?
Exp in DS/BC is increased?
Exp in CC is off and starting with 1 person ? (For creating cc 1/2/3 champions)
How much players online now?

Im downloading and will try !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is GL balanced or Gl /RF > other champions ?
What drop when i win CC/BC/Gaion events?
Exp in DS/BC is increased?
Exp in CC is off and starting with 1 person ? (For creating cc 1/2/3 champions)
How much players online now?

Im downloading and will try !

1) We using the same configuration and files as GMO in Season 10 PArt 3, this is not our job to balance classes, it's Webzen job :)

2) Every event gives WCoins which is the main X shop currency. In addition it gives items and rate items feathers and more, you should come and explore it :) Also Ruud mastery box in S10 :)

3) Exp in DS/BC is the default of gmo but since we have original spots you will find the high respawn there very attractive to lvl up and for farming. We increased the exp reward at the end of the event :)

4) Wroking as default of gmo, yes can start with 1 person.

5) Actually a lot, without to sounds snobish, we are the most popular private server I could find atm. We got around 500 - 600 Online players at the same time with max of 2 connections per pc.
When you see some server what have 1k its not real, 40% offsotres 30% playing with 5 accounts open. You will actually feel with with your first moments in the game. Every map is extremely crowded and full of MOVING and ACTIVE players :)

If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to send us a message :)
Ruff Mu Staff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Serwer is nice, we can get party becouse its not multi acc server, zen is value and its really nice, no lags/dc. A lot of players and nice settings.
I like it :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Serwer is nice, we can get party becouse its not multi acc server, zen is value and its really nice, no lags/dc. A lot of players and nice settings.
I like it :)

Thank you for you review :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
okay server was really nice no lag no dc and really good zen economy as well. But after 2 weeks, admin is doing everything they could to force player to donate to their server. Black Friday deal ( 100% get 380 exl +11 2 options. Many player want to quit and they remove it and leave only golden fenri. And today, they just adjust exchange rate from zen to every : 500m =400wc. Before we can get 500wc by exchange 500m and they also reduce amount of zen drop as well. Some player was asked by admin because they have so much zen. And they say server is pay to win but in fact, they just want us to donate non stop. They sell almost everything in x shop.
i am just tired with this server. I thought it is play to win but it is totally pay two win. I will post to my forum country to give this my worst server :). Bye guys have a game time :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
% of JoL is a fcking joke. Serwer is ok but i spend 2 days and ~60 JoLs and cant +12 opt....
Serwer is nice without lags and dc's.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay server was really nice no lag no dc and really good zen economy as well. But after 2 weeks, admin is doing everything they could to force player to donate to their server. Black Friday deal ( 100% get 380 exl +11 2 options. Many player want to quit and they remove it and leave only golden fenri. And today, they just adjust exchange rate from zen to every : 500m =400wc. Before we can get 500wc by exchange 500m and they also reduce amount of zen drop as well. Some player was asked by admin because they have so much zen. And they say server is pay to win but in fact, they just want us to donate non stop. They sell almost everything in x shop.
i am just tired with this server. I thought it is play to win but it is totally pay two win. I will post to my forum country to give this my worst server :). Bye guys have a game time :)

Hello Sir,

Yes we are listening to our players(costumers) so that;s why we removed the deal of black friday. No one has bought this deals while they were active so I don't see a reason to rage.

We never reduced the zen drop rate and about zen exchange rate we have already explained it to you in our fb group but I will copy the explanation here too:
"Look, exchange rate is a dynamic feature, its changes based on the value of zen. Its like a stock market, you cant never know when stock is going down or up. We see the big picture and the amount of zen exchanged using the feature. In order to maintain the high value for zen there are actions that must be taken. No one ever said that exchange zen will be stay at the same ratio. Just keep that in mind.

Zen economy is very fun as you can feel but it's hard to get. We do our best to make the good moves to prevent whats called hyper inflation of the gamr currency and exchange zen to wcoins is our main tool.

Today it might be 500kk = 400wcoins tommorow it can be 500kk = 300wcoins and after tommorow it can be even 500kk = 1k wcoins.

This whats called a regulation
Cani - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums
:)
You can search for it in google and I hope you will understand just by reading more and understand.

In your country the minister is doing the regulation, in our server its the game designer who knows what they doing based on full calculation and hard coded perspective
Cani - Mu Online Ruff, S10Ep3, Grow Lancer, NoRR, 15x, 30x, Massive Onlines, 12.Nov - RaGEZONE Forums
":)""

% of JoL is a fcking joke. Serwer is ok but i spend 2 days and ~60 JoLs and cant +12 opt....
Serwer is nice without lags and dc's.

Hello,

Our jewel of life success rat is the same as gmo:
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Jewel of Life Success rate on items with no Luck :: MAX VALUE 100, Expressed in %
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UseLifeRate = 50

If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to send us a message :)
Ruff Mu Staff.

Back