Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NA - 2011] Install Guide - V1.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [v1.2] Odin Install Guide

can someone please update the links to the ? the links aren't working and the file seems to have been removed. thanks

Reaction score

can someone please update the links to the ? the links aren't working and the file seems to have been removed. thanks
The PutLocker link works.

1. Continue As Free User
2. Click to Download

Don't click the Download As Free User button, it'll just bring you to their download manager. It sucks.

What is this anyway? Matching files? Wow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v1.1] Odin Install Guide

Hellow, i'm having an error with the server selection screen, when i click join or press [enter] it doesn't rely me to the character selection screen.
any issues please ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Get common sense please. Just asking "I got an error." will result in no reply or just flaming.

Provide more information if you want help!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Get common sense please. Just asking "I got an error." will result in no reply or just flaming.

Provide more information if you want help!

All my services are working, i can launch the game with my token but when i arrive at the server selection screen, i click join or on the odin logo (the small one on the server list) or press [enter] on my keyboard it isn't doing anything, i mean i can't access character selection screen, it's staying at server selection screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi, i need help with step 11.2, i don't see OdinAccounts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which version of SQL should we use for this im having trouble with it , it wont accept the databases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My AccountLog service wont start up ive ran threw and check everything about 10 times and there seems to be nothing ive misses all other services work correctly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have a problem. After installing everything and getting the services to run, when I try to run the client using a batch file, it just blinks and closes automatically and does nothing. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Reaction score

I have a problem. After installing everything and getting the services to run, when I try to run the client using a batch file, it just blinks and closes automatically and does nothing. How do I fix this? Thanks.
You must enter the correct name of the .exe in the batch file. If your client .exe is named Client.exe then you would write this in your batch file:
Code:
Client.exe -osk_server 127.0.0.1 -osk_token yourtokenhere -osk_store http://google.com/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You must enter the correct name of the .exe in the batch file. If your client .exe is named Client.exe then you would write this in your batch file:
Code:
Client.exe -osk_server 127.0.0.1 -osk_token yourtokenhere -osk_store http://google.com/

I have that in my batch file. Only thing is.. I used my computer's IP instead of 127.0.0.1. The game server is installed on Windows Server 2008 machine and I want to be able to connect to it from another computer. When I launch client from my other computer, it runs as if going into game (launches loading screen) then gives error "Connection to servers has failed". But if I run the client on the server machine it does nothing, just flashes cmd window and exists. The token is the same in SQL Server 2008 R2 as it is in the batch file and expiration in the .shn Rest Server is set to false. Rest Server IP is the server local machine internal IP. The IP's in the batch file on other computer is the Server's external IP. And then, there's the IP in SQL Server when you go to make an account, for which I used the client computers internal address. So many IPs are confusing me x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There was a topic about how to enable Multi Client. (Use search)
To connect from other PC, just make sure that server doesn't use localhost IP. It needs LAN IP.
And in the computer where the server is you must open up needed ports in firewall.
And thats enough to get it working.

I changed the server config files and rest server .shn to a LAN IP and the .bat file in other computer's client folder to the server's external IP and it gives error "Connection to servers has failed" I have opened up ports 9000~10000 in firewall as well. What else is required for this to work? All the services start normally. Thanks for any help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I cant start OdinRestServer

Main:
:: Service Starting
:: <NO START AS SERVICE>
:: ******READ SETTINGS FAIL******
:: Invalid value [OdinServer.TokenManager.DeleteUsedTokens]::<SETTING NOT FOUND>

How do I fix this? Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I cant start OdinRestServer

Main:
:: Service Starting
:: <NO START AS SERVICE>
:: ******READ SETTINGS FAIL******
:: Invalid value [OdinServer.TokenManager.DeleteUsedTokens]::<SETTING NOT FOUND>

How do I fix this? Thanks.

you're using the new rest server... go to your shn tool, open up restserversettings.shn and add new row
Code:
OdinServer.TokenManager.DeleteUsedTokens
and in the next column put true value (false doesn't work) this would require you to change your token all the time in sql and .bat files though.. use the old restserver exe

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks work now.
But my friend cant connect, he got this error
"He reinstalled it 2x times"
How fix it? o.o

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Give him proper shn files!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks.

EDIT: is there Lab? I cant find it and if yes on what map?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back