• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need For Speed Underground 1 - EA master server emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
every time i downloading "attachment.php" ~~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a source code for this?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No i havent.

Edit:

Added links to Linux, Static Linux, BSD and static BSD versions...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flyer, your posts always bring back memories from the good old days. Thx!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flyer, your posts always bring back memories from the good old days. Thx!

That is becouse i always found good but working old s**ts XD but hey; they all works :D

THats whole NFSU1 business is Funny becouse at first UG game EA made an internet only server architecture; thats the emulator for; and in underground 2 and few more games after what was nfs; there was lan mode implemented too... and nowadays are being removed at all... so they cannot make up their minds :D XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is becouse i always found good but working old s**ts XD but hey; they all works :D

THats whole NFSU1 business is Funny becouse at first UG game EA made an internet only server architecture; thats the emulator for; and in underground 2 and few more games after what was nfs; there was lan mode implemented too... and nowadays are being removed at all... so they cannot make up their minds :D XD

lol then GameSpy goes down and EA loses tons of their online in their titles. TBH I never really liked GameSpy or using GameSpy in general.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol then GameSpy goes down and EA loses tons of their online in their titles. TBH I never really liked GameSpy or using GameSpy in general.

To be honest, i was NEVER liked steam/mmos/and any online service wich requires constant internet connection... thats why i like mmo emulation... good games on my on supervision...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ! and thanks for share !
have you got tutorial for linux ?

What is the linux file : nfsuserver ? and how ti run it on linux ? Thanks !

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i cannot help with linux, i dont use it... :\ if someone can help with it, i will add to the main thread...

Back