Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need For Speed Underground 1 - EA master server emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
every time i downloading "attachment.php" ~~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a source code for this?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No i havent.

Edit:

Added links to Linux, Static Linux, BSD and static BSD versions...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flyer, your posts always bring back memories from the good old days. Thx!

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flyer, your posts always bring back memories from the good old days. Thx!

That is becouse i always found good but working old s**ts XD but hey; they all works :D

THats whole NFSU1 business is Funny becouse at first UG game EA made an internet only server architecture; thats the emulator for; and in underground 2 and few more games after what was nfs; there was lan mode implemented too... and nowadays are being removed at all... so they cannot make up their minds :D XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is becouse i always found good but working old s**ts XD but hey; they all works :D

THats whole NFSU1 business is Funny becouse at first UG game EA made an internet only server architecture; thats the emulator for; and in underground 2 and few more games after what was nfs; there was lan mode implemented too... and nowadays are being removed at all... so they cannot make up their minds :D XD

lol then GameSpy goes down and EA loses tons of their online in their titles. TBH I never really liked GameSpy or using GameSpy in general.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol then GameSpy goes down and EA loses tons of their online in their titles. TBH I never really liked GameSpy or using GameSpy in general.

To be honest, i was NEVER liked steam/mmos/and any online service wich requires constant internet connection... thats why i like mmo emulation... good games on my on supervision...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ! and thanks for share !
have you got tutorial for linux ?

What is the linux file : nfsuserver ? and how ti run it on linux ? Thanks !

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, i cannot help with linux, i dont use it... :\ if someone can help with it, i will add to the main thread...

Back