Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got problem i am using vidar when i choose my character it say fail to connect to server help me pls

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok my server working y some of the jod like high priest the skill are not working and i wan to know how to use the gm command to create item+slot and how can i put the healing dog in town pls help me...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
weisiang said:
ok my server working y some of the jod like high priest the skill are not working and i wan to know how to use the gm command to create item+slot and how can i put the healing dog in town pls help me...

to have item+slot you to summon them. command = #item item no. quantity
example to get tsurugi w/ 2 slots #item 1120 1 tsurugi w/ 1 slot use item no 1119
you can get appropriate item number from the item_equip_db.txt in your server data base. by editing it, you can also modify the number of slots an equipment have.
to put healing dog in town you need to have a script & put it inside the script folder.
while for skill of advance jobs i still have to check later, i think mine works w/ modification using skill editor. as i understand, gravity has not yet released officially the advance jobs.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can give me scrip for the healing dog and the rented merhant to rent hawk and i wan to know how to begin the war of empirum maybe u can help me in the msn my msn is angweisiang@hotmail.com thank you

Last edited:
Back