Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need some insight here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm politely asking for some direction, I'm really confused as to how some of the item ID's are not correct for what I'm trying to receive, It started with me trying to find the wings through a 9 class item list text file I got and they say they're wings but look like random items and do nothing. When I go through my DB Cabal_ItemList lets say I get ID 735 which says it's [NEW PET] Classic 36 In SQL but the item I receive is id="item735" cont="Ring of Proof +7 which is correct on the item list.txt. Probably a really simple solution knowing my luck too, I'm not sure my SQL DB is matching up, I'd like to find the wings but this is also an issue.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm politely asking for some direction, I'm really confused as to how some of the item ID's are not correct for what I'm trying to receive, It started with me trying to find the wings through a 9 class item list text file I got and they say they're wings but look like random items and do nothing. When I go through my DB Cabal_ItemList lets say I get ID 735 which says it's [NEW PET] Classic 36 In SQL but the item I receive is id="item735" cont="Ring of Proof +7 which is correct on the item list.txt. Probably a really simple solution knowing my luck too, I'm not sure my SQL DB is matching up, I'd like to find the wings but this is also an issue.
9 class file mostly not complete /syncronize .

so you need to do it manually 1 by 1

Upvote 0
Back