• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need some insight here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm politely asking for some direction, I'm really confused as to how some of the item ID's are not correct for what I'm trying to receive, It started with me trying to find the wings through a 9 class item list text file I got and they say they're wings but look like random items and do nothing. When I go through my DB Cabal_ItemList lets say I get ID 735 which says it's [NEW PET] Classic 36 In SQL but the item I receive is id="item735" cont="Ring of Proof +7 which is correct on the item list.txt. Probably a really simple solution knowing my luck too, I'm not sure my SQL DB is matching up, I'd like to find the wings but this is also an issue.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm politely asking for some direction, I'm really confused as to how some of the item ID's are not correct for what I'm trying to receive, It started with me trying to find the wings through a 9 class item list text file I got and they say they're wings but look like random items and do nothing. When I go through my DB Cabal_ItemList lets say I get ID 735 which says it's [NEW PET] Classic 36 In SQL but the item I receive is id="item735" cont="Ring of Proof +7 which is correct on the item list.txt. Probably a really simple solution knowing my luck too, I'm not sure my SQL DB is matching up, I'd like to find the wings but this is also an issue.
9 class file mostly not complete /syncronize .

so you need to do it manually 1 by 1

Upvote 0
Back