Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No food for 24 hours

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i cant handle a day w/o eating.. gives me headache T.T or maybe there is something wrong with me xD :*:

EliteGM - No food for 24 hours - RaGEZONE Forums

You either have cancer or a normal human body, congratulations.

HAARP
Reaction score
That's a bit of a weak challenge... maybe try standing on one foot without falling and eating for a day or some other combination. Though you would have to admit defeat once your foot hits the ground.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did it for 48 hours for charity, I just bought a lot of coca cola (4 bottles and 4 cans) and drunk it all within two days and I hardly noticed...

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EliteGM - No food for 24 hours - RaGEZONE Forums

You either have cancer or a normal human body, congratulations.

LOLJANDEYYOUDICKHEAD

<3

srs:
If you are distracted you forget you are hungry then your body stops feeling hungryor something, idk i just don't eat for a while
and it works, till someone brings up food them im f:zippy:cked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's tricky but it's doable, like others have said just keep your mind occupied and it will be fine. Drinking plenty of fluids will certainly help :)

Good luck in raising the money for charity.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing but Tea/Water for 24 hours? That should be easy, just drink tea when you feel a little hungry, it'll fill you up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't been eating regularly and going outside, because of playing dota 2 and skyrim and I was able to save a lot of money and the moment i went out my house felt so new to the world.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, as it was mentioned before, try focusing on doing something, filling your time with different activities to keep your mind off food..I, for example, sometimes nibble something just because I'm bored

Back