Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Notice: Sulake is still taking action against retros.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This thread is a joke. On a more serious matter Sulake is not full of infinite money, they're not the FED or Bank of England, so I suspect they go after the longer established hotels. A legal tactic is sending in DMCA letters, sometimes that's enough. If I were Sulake I'd invest in other new games and products, they definitely have the money to invest in... making more money before Habbo becomes nothing but a fading memory for some.

Edit:
The General - I don't think people were disliking you for "lying." ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Habbo retro isn't legit, if you were legit you wouldn't be a retro.

It's not "retro's" anymore anyways, I thought we moved past this at /f282 :mad:
It's a private server or whatever you call 'em these days, retro's were because of the "retro" feeling you had, when we were able to replicate the older revisions that we enjoyed.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not "retro's" anymore anyways, I thought we moved past this at /f282 :mad:
It's a private server or whatever you call 'em these days, retro's were because of the "retro" feeling you had, when we were able to replicate the older revisions that we enjoyed.

I don't think it matters. It was retro because the first one was v1 while Habbo was several versions ahead v7 to v12 is my guess, I can't remember the exact version though. Private Server doesn't matter, emulators doesn't matter. It's just a name for the community don't fuzz too much over it, only the technical details should we "worry" about it, so people learn appropriately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When y'all get DMCA does it go to the ISP account or your email from registering the domain? Idc about DMCA but no fuckin way in hell am I getting a text from my dad "are you playing habbo again?"

Reaction score
When y'all get DMCA does it go to the ISP account or your email from registering the domain? Idc about DMCA but no fuckin way in hell am I getting a text from my dad "are you playing habbo again?"

If you use Cloudflare, Cloudflare itself will send the email to you.
Just change ServerIP & buy a new domain (hotel.com->hotel.net for example)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use Cloudflare, Cloudflare itself will send the email to you.
Just change ServerIP & buy a new domain (hotel.com->hotel.net for example)

they'll send it to my cloudflare email?

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, do they actually take any actions against you? Or just warns?

Nah, Sulake sends an email to Cloudflare first because of their IP Adress that is on your Hotel.
Cloudflare forwards the email to your email and says that they also send the email to your Hoster.
But nothing happens when you do the steps I said before.

I mean I had already 4 warns like this. Nothing big happens,
Worstcase scenario is that Cloudflare will Ban your Account and delete the Domain.
#RegisterAgain.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noob question: does this just pull straight from your emudb database and then spit it out, letting you do everything you do in client with commands in an online interface? Or is HK completely separate?

Back