Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offically saddened.

Reaction score
It seems... sadly.. and I hate to admit it. I only get enjoyment out of anime/manga series that are romances. It can obviously genre cross because nothing is better than Sekirei. It's just saddd though. Everyone is like "OH YEAH AIR GEAR IS KICKASS ROBOTS FIGHTING" I watch it and I'm like ":|" Give me Toradora? and I'm like YAY EYES GLUED TO MONITOR FOR 5 EPISODES STRAIGHT.

Speaking of which. Toradora is a great one, gunna read the manga after I watch the series.

Anyway, to make this thread more than a rant. What genre's are your favorite(s) RZ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's no secret that us Humans are bunch of horny fucks.

And I'll add a s at end of favorite for you, since it's obvious not easy to only have one >_<

Reactions: x42
Reaction score
Thanks, I forgot not everyone is as simple as me XD. I mean, if I liked Kanonkon I'm easy to please when it comes to a certain genre of Anime.

Kanokon was generally hated by a lot of people, but I loved it. Oh Romance/Comedy Anime/Manga y u so awesum???

mr mr nzrock you know any similar to Kanokon/Sekirei/sora no otshimono?(So good, can't wait for the movie to wrap up the story line anime wise) :D

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You should watch Yosuga no Sora /troll

Plenty of sex and tits... and incest.

Reactions: x42
Reaction score
You should watch Yosuga no Sora /troll

Plenty of sex and tits... and incest.

No thnx. Not what I'm into :[ You may wanna go hunt down that Narr from Trinity she's got a warped enough mind to have probably seen it.

I swear, she's a prime example of a girl on the internet. So fucked up and warped she's forced to go online since she's too odd for IRL. Poor girl

Anyway, I avoid highly messed up animes like that D: I like romance and a BIT of ecchi, but like no nudity ecchi :[ Sekirei is a great example.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No thnx. Not what I'm into :[ You may wanna go hunt down that Narr from Trinity she's got a warped enough mind to have probably seen it.

I swear, she's a prime example of a girl on the internet. So fucked up and warped she's forced to go online since she's too odd for IRL. Poor girl

Anyway, I avoid highly messed up animes like that D: I like romance and a BIT of ecchi, but like no nudity ecchi :[ Sekirei is a great example.

Sounds like my type of girl.

I would assume you've seen Shakugan no Shana as it's one of those must sees. Also Zero no Tsukaima.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like romance animes, as long as you don't over do it with stupid poop like incest. Seriously sometimes they over do it. Yosuga no sora isn't even incest, that shits like twincest. But anyway....

I like romance animes as long as they have some action in it lol, I'm not interested in drama's or anything. Stuff like kaze no stigma maybe? There's alot of better ones i just can't remember the names.

Last edited:
What year is this?
Reaction score
Yup. I dont know if its sad or no, but I enjoy romace stories too. At first I was atracted to action fights, but after I started looking into romance, slice of life and other similar genres, all these action animes became somehow boring and not intresting :\
I also watched sekirei and torador. Both left great impresion.
Also Ai Yori Aoshi; Kyou no Go no Ni (dam that 1 was funny); Dengeki Daisy; Suzuka; Yankee-kun to Megane-chan etc.
As for fighthing, horor type etc, I have only few favorites.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds like my type of girl.

I would assume you've seen Shakugan no Shana as it's one of those must sees. Also Zero no Tsukaima.

Yeah I've seen both, so I think I'm starting to run low, perhaps. Not sure.

Also, trust me you don't want to even befriend Allison, she's batshit crazy. I woke up to 89 lines of MSN spam beacuse I didn't reply to her when she messaged me. She then realized I was asleep and continued to type out her fantasy of molesting me while I sleep. Everything from the "Sharp rapid breaths on the back of your neck" to the "Rolling you over on your side...." And then some.

You don't want that, I woke up half asleep and was like zzz wtf is this read read read. Then by the end of it I was surely wide awake and afraid to even reply back. :[

Back on the topic of Anime/Manga:

Sekirei Season 3 confirmed! :D

Ecchi addicted
Reaction score
Well idk i like all types except for mechas, guess the only 2 mechas i liked are tengen toppa gurren lagann and code geass.
About romances ermm i haven't see alotof romance series but i like kanokon too, rosaio † vampire, and others. A bit of ecchi isn't bad, theyre funny as hell in some cases.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not really into "romances", but I really like slice of life animes.
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai: If you haven't watched it yet, doit.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
seriously watch ao no exorcist, there are hints to potentials of romance. I personally think this is my favorite anime now(of all time) even though its at 14 episodes. Episodes come out on sundays, you'll love it.

Ecchi addicted
Reaction score
seriously watch ao no exorcist, there are hints to potentials of romance. I personally think this is my favorite anime now(of all time) even though its at 14 episodes. Episodes come out on sundays, you'll love it.

The new episodes take too long to come in my country :(.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mr. nz you know any similar to Kanokon/Sekirei/sora no otshimono?(So good, can't wait for the movie to wrap up the story line anime wise) :D

whats up with the 2 Mr?

Anyway you do know those 3 you mentioned all only are half in common right? >_<

I noticed you want big tits, so there's a couple that I can't remember the name of(which I'll go find for you) D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dawson..i dont know if youre a guy or a girl...but i love you! lol if youre a guy no homo

i love sekirei and kanokon, sora no otoshimono was great too!!!

Dawson YOU DA MAN!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DawsonByrd:
Final Approach
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun
Hatsukoi Limited
Itazura na Kiss
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Kimi ni Todoke S1 + S2
Myself ; Yourself
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza
True Tears

I like most kinds, they just need something funny in it ones in while.

Back