Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offically saddened.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I mainly like romance and action :p

PS. Just finished watching first season of Baka to Test to Shōkanjū, getting ready for second season. I love it so far, had a lot of laugh :)

And btw, am I the only one who have never attempted learning Japanese yet using it I'm capable of asking simple questions or even have a very simple conversation? *subs ftw* :ehh:

Reaction score
whats up with the 2 Mr?

Anyway you do know those 3 you mentioned all only are half in common right? >_<

I noticed you want big tits, so there's a couple that I can't remember the name of(which I'll go find for you) D:

Well o_O It's not liek I want em big it's just hard to avoid in Anime.

Keep in mind two of my favorites are Toradora and Zero No Tsukaima. Both of which the lead female role is, well, flat.

And Sekirei/Sora are both the same genre. Tech combat/romance. >>;

But yeah, I'm not picky when it comes to romances <3~

Loyal Member
Reaction score
sekirei, princess lover, freezing, infinite stratos, kanokon, kampfer.

try some of these

all romance/ecchi/action
12 episode animes with the exception of sekirei having a season 2 and 3(which is coming out)

kampfer has an upcoming season 2, kanokon has like some special episodes, freezing has a predicted upcoming season.

All i can really suggest to you.

Reaction score
sekirei, princess lover, freezing, infinite stratos, kanokon, kampfer.

try some of these

all romance/ecchi/action
12 episode animes with the exception of sekirei having a season 2 and 3(which is coming out)

kampfer has an upcoming season 2, kanokon has like some special episodes, freezing has a predicted upcoming season.

All i can really suggest to you.

Sekirei won't have season 3 for a long time. They stuffed the entire manga into the two seasons so now we have to wait for the manga to re-get ahead in terms of content. (It's barely ahead if at all)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sekirei won't have season 3 for a long time. They stuffed the entire manga into the two seasons so now we have to wait for the manga to re-get ahead in terms of content. (It's barely ahead if at all)

^^ this....made me sad :(

Back