Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ogame]Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need to edit wall planets but duck isto not en ingles

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NAO CONSIGO EDITAR CONTA NENHUMA

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Devias' in 'where clause'
UPDATE ugml_errors SET metal=1234 WHERE id=Devias' at line 5

aparece isso ai alguem me ajuda

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok.... i really don't understand what exactly you are triing to do... but... i think you aren't talking about "servian" language but about "serbian"... I'm from croatia and serbian and croatian is almost the same.... and you have balkan server files of ogame... so i can translate everything you want couse i understand it... if u need help add me on msn
dr_ice3@hotmail.com
and somebody asked what mean "Zgrade"....it means... "buildings"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found a fully working version from Ogame including a main page/portal script and poop...even the forum is working. Anyway, it is in ru/sp/fr mixed. I'm currently translating it using babelfish and other translating software. Works very well. I'm 20% done. Some screenies here:

Portal:

Login:

Overview:

Forum:

Click the thumbnails for larger images ;)

I will post the script here after I'm done translating including setup files and readme etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maxunit, if you need ru2en help, please contact with me in private. I'm russian, so it isn't problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for help offer, really need someone, who is native russian to help me with translating it. There are still some spanish and polish sentences left tho. But i managed to translate those mostly allready.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still have "Unknown system variable 'NAMES' " :/??

Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id_planet' at row 1
INSERT INTO ugml_errors SET  			`username`='electrode' at line 5

can someone help? looks like there are a lot of people with the same problem, i had try a many things but didnt work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone who can answer me why I get this error when I'm trying to create a new user?

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'id_planet' at row 1
INSERT INTO ugml_errors SET `username`='xxxx', ' at line 5

I get these SQL errors all the time :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello a have update for the server

I have version 0.5

download link

I dont test it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help I need a place on my server OGame matter of black to sell someone knows how do it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have a problem on my ogame server- moon isnt working for some time i tryed to fix it but i dint
and the remove points arent working so does the ipr
points are just adding and rockets arent of any use!

can someone help me fix the problem or just send me the files?

p.s. sorry on my bad english!
:lol:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My planet is full... How to demolish robot factory for 1.level like ROV11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back