• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Old Stone City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:tongue: WHat ur guys think is awsome stone? :D got it from TO files :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you got it from to files #7 . stop lying again you stoled from me #7 what a noob . explain me how you did if you did by yourself this is from OBLIVION and you copyed our client again #2 .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Then, encrypt them and protect your files! ^_^
Of course oneway1994 is a faggot, as we all know..like me, but stealing is the stupidest thing somebody can do..

I'm sorry for you asfwaa..

Notice the interface of the two clients in the images posted by oneway.. Umm, they're different..>.<

You could say it's a test client..but then, how does a player have the new Stone City but with another interfacE? You just didn't remove the interface and put only the stone city, that'd be ultimately retarded.
But, you could've at least give credits to the guy who made it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he have same trees , same sword in middle and same ellement near Gentleman . and now he still have courage to show them on ragezone .. like he made them #2 what a noob

oneway1994 copy my client again .. i relleased a new thing in stone .. go ahead fast untill i dont change client #7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was the first who made that and i showed to asfwaa look my tries.asfwaa is the owner of that files and oneway1994 stold them from Oblivion

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he have same trees , same sword in middle and same ellement near Gentleman . and now he still have courage to show them on ragezone .. like he made them #2 what a noob

oneway1994 copy my client again .. i relleased a new thing in stone .. go ahead fast untill i dont change client #7

Lol idiot i didnt copy ur client I got files from TO beta Client :thumbup:

Lol idiot i didnt copy ur client I got files from TO beta Client :thumbup:

+ i dont Copy Ur server damn I Use New Hunters Files YOu using TOT TOW FIles 2 pets etc dont say there poop lol :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shut the duck up it doesnt exist to bet client your are noob .. you know just to start a server this is all that you know to do .. go and play mario .. maybe there you find something to copy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was the first who made that and i showed to asfwaa look my tries.asfwaa is the owner of that files and oneway1994 stold them from Oblivion

Are you Special person? I downloaded The Talisman Beta Client and i got Stone There in Scene Folder ROFL because i knowed in beta have this stone i played In TO beta Client and Anyway alot ppl copy now in our server and in Oblivion so No one Cares :tongue:

Then, encrypt them and protect your files! ^_^
Of course oneway1994 is a faggot, as we all know..like me, but stealing is the stupidest thing somebody can do..

I'm sorry for you asfwaa..

Notice the interface of the two clients in the images posted by oneway.. Umm, they're different..>.<

You could say it's a test client..but then, how does a player have the new Stone City but with another interfacE? You just didn't remove the interface and put only the stone city, that'd be ultimately retarded.
But, you could've at least give credits to the guy who made it.

Moldor ur damn frong Real TO made It its in beta TO client scene folder:lol:

shut the duck up it doesnt exist to bet client your are noob .. you know just to start a server this is all that you know to do .. go and play mario .. maybe there you find something to copy

lol why you lie its not in beta? i have in server alot Old Talisman Players And i am old player like 7 year its From Beta Client ur didnt maket it :lol:

Are you Special person? I downloaded The Talisman Beta Client and i got Stone There in Scene Folder ROFL because i knowed in beta have this stone i played In TO beta Client and Anyway alot ppl copy now in our server and in Oblivion so No one Cares :tongue:

Moldor ur damn frong Real TO made It its in beta TO client scene folder:lol:

lol why you lie its not in beta? i have in server alot Old Talisman Players And i am old player like 7 year its From Beta Client ur didnt maket it :lol:
And Justin i dont got it why ur crying here? ur Copyed almost 1year TOT when ur had talisman of Difinty ur still copying Hunters TOT and TOW :tongue: idk next time when ur make somethink yourself then hide the files but ur didnt make this stone yourself Flip yeah did i saw he stone but this Junlge stone is From Stone Peace :thumbup1:

Yeah true when i started the International server I copyed ur Local maps and script because ur had a Good game server but later when i changed somethink start saying errors i removed him and taked files from Hunters hunters had many bugs npc was lv 99 i changed all to normal back and then added my edits and made my client my client is all made by talisman old Files 1-60 gears old Icons and my edits From TOH and if i look ur local i see so many stuff from others servers so Srry to you say it but ur a Weak man :D:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and new stone ? from were you got it .. or explain me how you did .. you even dont know to lie .. retarded noob #2

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and new stone ? from were you got it .. or explain me how you did .. you even dont know to lie .. retarded noob #2

TALISMAN ONLINE V1412:tongue:

i dont have Reason To Lie here :thumbup: Just ur a Weak man :D all Old To players know stone is From Old To client and Idc about you Just keep ur eyes on ur game :lol:

i only see ur can talk Special person and noob Special person and noob :tongue: Ur first copydog here just if u dont like somethink GTFO and please respect ur players :sneaky2: just hide ur files because soon ur see alot servers have this stone city sad but true :) cya and peace!:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
il download that client to see if your right but is imposible:)) cuz it was made by me and asfwaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back