• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Old Stone City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
il download that client to see if your right but is imposible:)) cuz it was made by me and asfwaa

and so whaaat? do u have any copyright? nooo... Just if someone make somethink diffrent then anothers copy the files i said this stone soon alot servers no matter to they copy from me or in oblivion :thumbup: and no one care about your crying here :sneaky2:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I actually do, and I'll request a warn for this.
Dumb faggot.

Moldor get a life we dont live in 2000 :tongue: Dump faggot how u know that? lmao just get over its a game all Talisman versions copy from TO so :tongue:

I actually do, and I'll request a warn for this.
Dumb faggot.

and what i can say more duck you 2 :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't care who made it but i would like to use those files on my own server if you agree.
Thanks ~

lol killbali u can use what u wanna they dont have any copyright and anyway all servers are legal Justin of OB owner copyed TOT 1year used game name Talisman of Difinty and now this guy coming here and crying :D:D:D:D :drool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm not angry because he copyed files i'm angry because he act like he made them ... what a noob .. #2

and second i'm not owner of divinity

from now on all my new modified maps i will write oblivion #2 .. let's see you then how you copy you Ducking noob

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm not angry because he copyed files i'm angry because he act like he made them ... what a noob .. #2

and second i'm not owner of divinity

from now on all my new modified maps i will write oblivion #2 .. let's see you then how you copy you Ducking noob

Whaaat i can say :p: just if u dont like Somethink then stfu i post this first here.... so ur act like a kid coming in our server and saying ur stop server ur said it 2week back ? so camon do it we have backup but ur cannot do nothink justin :tongue: Keep eyes on your server Peace!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
btw found the first talisman clinet but the structure of the files is wayy different its way harder to rip something and fit it on new versions will inform you if i find anything interesting :)

its saddly the game was only 150mb's :D and im talking about client side -_-

and for the topic yes u can rip all this from old client's and for the trees and the others they are not that hard to change im really looking for doing something about the graphics of the game i mean making them look more smoother and nice if anyone have any ideas write back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking about to put back the TP trade system into trade windows because it would give some new ideas for everyone , for example low rate servers and etc.
If got any idea getting it back then add me on skype: talismanhungary
Thanks guys
Keep on the good work ~

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i got same files and all did .. just u need to edit the eva links to have that view or any view u need .. its not big deal to fight about ..
for me i like it but i wont use it for stone ..
i'll make it for new map
and if any one need to edit on it u can find the file in old patches folder sccs
make sure u need just the eva coz the dds alrdy there

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i got same files and all did .. just u need to edit the eva links to have that view or any view u need .. its not big deal to fight about ..
for me i like it but i wont use it for stone ..
i'll make it for new map
and if any one need to edit on it u can find the file in old patches folder sccs
make sure u need just the eva coz the dds alrdy there

btw yea this is good and now when u can change the cords on the texture on the map u can reconstruct the hole stone but its a lot of work and its so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back