Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Our ShowRoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
low exp server with no much geeks ftw..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea i know thats why i only like first days ... like first day or soo.. becouse i dont play kal much just about 2-4 h on day and they play 10-24...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am not a geek, I was only on SwordOnline Rank 1 xD (the first one the reached level 60)

Quit 3 weeks ago, and still top 50 (rank 29)

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol if your on ragezone kalonline section, you are classified as a member of the "Nerd / geek" Society... xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome stuff on the last pages - aspecialy luk - some should try to add the thief as mob - cuz e.x. adding lord as egg - well its great - but its just for 2 min a "yehaaa"-effect for the player .....- i allready tryed it but never finished it cuz after i noticed that 90% of all p server player just criticize the work of an "developer" and cant releaxe if any update take longer then 5mins.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome stuff on the last pages - aspecialy luk - some should try to add the thief as mob - cuz e.x. adding lord as egg - well its great - but its just for 2 min a "yehaaa"-effect for the player .....- i allready tryed it but never finished it cuz after i noticed that 90% of all p server player just criticize the work of an "developer" and cant releaxe if any update take longer then 5mins.....

Yeap retarded nerds ftw...got 2 love it:w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back to kal
New username i dont remember the old one lol
Dopestar - Our ShowRoom - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You didn't get me I meant you only did picture for it or your gonna make a full F1 menu but you just showed off the pic until you finish it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm dont add teleports since its useless and for lazy players
btw it looks great , nice graphic :)

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you need help with cords / frames... i can help :p after all im the expert with cords now days hehe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Epic new notice system is epic.

-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back