• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Our ShowRoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: The old ShowRoom

Looks nice luk :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

bloodx is right luke..

kal is kal wow is wow:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

bloodx is right luke..

kal is kal wow is wow:)

lol...you seriously don't get what does mean "Stupid Posts" ..Bloodx alredy said that why do you have to repeat it again lol... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And yes this is another stupid post or w/e

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Qdud and what have this with your hair? lool xD

i just say taht hes right becouse kal is kal and wow skill icones cant be for kal -.- other kind of graphic and style...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nice mob :p
good to see that there are much custom mobs avaible, but never gone ba relased -.-!"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

who needs ur respect? lol
ur sounding kinda conceited..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i mean that you always talk poop like "it not gonna be released" and thats annoy not only me.. you know future? no..so shut up guys and stop talk poop like this

Luk my friend I have known you for a while now. You do good work but come on this is RageZone, what do you expect from people.

If you want (and you will) go ahead and show your work ... post it in the show room but don't expect too much for the ordinary user. We all know what the community is like in here.

Of course people feel the need to LASH out at you and your team because you have something they can't get :eek:tt1:

I know alot of people have great knowledge because they have taken the time to understand Kal inside and out (not everyone has that capacity so you can't expect that from everyone) so it is natural that others want your work...I just hope sometime in the future we see a few more releases from the K2O team...or at least some hints like Bjorn and his stored procedures (big thanks Bjorn).

Cheers!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i mean that you always talk poop like "it not gonna be released" and thats annoy not only me.. you know future? no..so shut up guys and stop talk poop like this

People are doing that cause they're jealous, they cant make such work.
Just ignore those kids who's continuing..

Last edited:
Kal Craker
Reaction score

lol read the text from the chat window :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Luk my friend I have known you for a while now. You do good work but come on this is RageZone, what do you expect from people.

If you want (and you will) go ahead and show your work ... post it in the show room but don't expect too much for the ordinary user. We all know what the community is like in here.

Of course people feel the need to LASH out at you and your team because you have something they can't get :eek:tt1:

I know alot of people have great knowledge because they have taken the time to understand Kal inside and out (not everyone has that capacity so you can't expect that from everyone) so it is natural that others want your work...I just hope sometime in the future we see a few more releases from the K2O team...or at least some hints like Bjorn and his stored procedures (big thanks Bjorn).

Cheers!

Yup, you can't expect us to release everything we make right after we discover it. First we have to master it, learn how it works and make useful stuff with it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

cristy_abaddon nice one:) xD

Kal Craker
Reaction score

money or life
PS: you cant chose none :p:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list