• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Our ShowRoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really awesome Jan <3 Change banner.. I can also help you with some thing's :)

Im guessing main layout from another MMO?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the frame yes.... it looked kinda korean, so i took it.... the frame is from some retarded super unknown mmo that failed... so since they have a good website which took for Ducking ever to get threw there stupid encryption because they decided to pay 400 bucks for a stupid company to copyright them... lol

so yeah banner is coming just no idea what to do since not sure what name to put in etc xD
but overall ... that website design is Ducking amazing, i changed the background, and a lot of things to it :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hell Ducking yes. Im at college so ill add you on msn when im back and we will work on that :p

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and after that, you 2 guys should donate it to meeh :D

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the frame yes.... it looked kinda korean, so i took it.... the frame is from some retarded super unknown mmo that failed... so since they have a good website which took for Ducking ever to get threw there stupid encryption because they decided to pay 400 bucks for a stupid company to copyright them... lol

so yeah banner is coming just no idea what to do since not sure what name to put in etc xD
but overall ... that website design is Ducking amazing, i changed the background, and a lot of things to it :p

as always, looking good jangan. beautiful detail on the background.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My new website designe hope you like it rate it tnx

Dopestar - Our ShowRoom - RaGEZONE Forums

sry for duble post but i made this post after some houers:)

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My new website designe hope you like it rate it tnx

sry for duble post but i made this post after some houers:)

It's a knightonline homepae. I've seen it before.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice work reb3lzrr ^^ hope to see it released :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but DjKarva i wanna know how the code for random image is made, please write code here for that

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe, im still debating to weather give it to Magia Realm or release it here... all depends on if spicman wants to use his template not mine :-D

i can make a version for you guys if you want? so yeah just ask?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stole is a very strong accurate word xD.... more of taking something that is on the internet that isnt owned by anyone... i dont see anyones name on the files lol!

~ Koean, jangan, erik, spicman... are working on the new Magia Realm.. so yeah... thats why he isn't releasing his tools until server is out.. its also why we are all developing stuffs... lol

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stole is a very strong accurate word xD.... more of taking something that is on the internet that isnt owned by anyone... i dont see anyones name on the files lol!

~ Koean, jangan, erik, spicman... are working on the new Magia Realm.. so yeah... thats why he isn't releasing his tools until server is out.. its also why we are all developing stuffs... lol

cool. be good to see what you guys do ^^

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
<3 lol btw

i just wrote that rofl!!

rofl... wrote this off a friends account... xD haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back