Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Image gallery

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm working on this project now:

Its an image gallery I make in PHP, several friends requested me to make something like this. This will be flat DB (no installation needed for the DB), a MySQL version will come when ppl like it, which will included more functions naturally ;).

Its free, open-source, cross-platform and very adjustable. Download soon available.

Daevius

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PHP] Image gallery (beta)

Mmm its nice :) looks good and the pictures are cool lols

The Albums are functionable and so is the archive
well done

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

very nice can i suggest one thing that you incorporate Light box into the script?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Radical

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the comments :D, still working on the other pages ;).

Light Box? You have a link? Can't find it so fast at google :p.

Daevius

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks quite good :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks! I will implement that lightbox immediatly, instead of just opening an image with the url (to show full size).

Remember that I will create some layouts (positioning of the stuff), containing one which can be implemented in full sites like E107 CMS. Colouring can be changed at all time, ofcourse ;).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Will you be able to upload more then one image at a time? im in need of a nice looking/easy to use gallery for something im working on and to be upload 10/20 images at time would be awsome

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hmm yeah. PHP only allows me (or actually HTML, the <input> tag) to select a _file_. Sadly there is no value for the attribute 'type' that allows users to select directories.

I can make several file-selectors beneth eachother, but that takes too much time when you want to upload 20 images....20 times selecting an image...lol.

I can't use PHP to search through your directories at your harddrive. At the moment you have to use a FTP program ( ), where the directories contain the images of that album. In this example I have 3 directories each containing the images. Easy, but I guess not easy enough for some people. So if anyone has a solution to this?

Thanks for your comment though :D

Daevius

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hmm yeah. PHP only allows me (or actually HTML, the <input> tag) to select a _file_. Sadly there is no value for the attribute 'type' that allows users to select directories.

I can make several file-selectors beneth eachother, but that takes too much time when you want to upload 20 images....20 times selecting an image...lol.

I can't use PHP to search through your directories at your harddrive. At the moment you have to use a FTP program ( ), where the directories contain the images of that album. In this example I have 3 directories each containing the images. Easy, but I guess not easy enough for some people. So if anyone has a solution to this?

Thanks for your comment though :D

Daevius
So, are you talking about uploading to multiple albums/directories at once?
If you are I suggest just having it in 1 album (per user) then sub albums that are delegated through some starting letters or name. I'm not sure what you mean by your first statement.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

good work i like it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not found.
Please fix your link up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes sorry, I uploaded a new version (remember, its still beta) but it didn't work out very well. The server doesnt supports .htaccess files while that was one of the big changes (virtual URL's). Dont worry, I'm already uploading to a new server. Sorry for the hasle.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok just did :).

Hmmz, the site I just uploaded too doesn't seems to be able to handle weird characters. Madness...

So expect another site soon...

-------------------------------------------------

The new URL is

Major changes:
- Lightbox2 enabled
- Virtual URL's
- An administration page
- A language page, which contains all words, you can make it for different languages yourself, although I'll provide a dutch version ;)

Bugs:
- Lightbox2 doesnt always displays the close button (I need to pass a variable to JavaScript (URL?), not a big deal)

If you find any other bug/suggestion, tell me! :D

Daevius

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Freaking Awesome.

Could really use this. Been looking for a descent Gallery.

Hmm...

Back