Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP] Image gallery

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Re: [PHP] Image gallery (beta)

awesome job with the ligtbox intergration :)

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks quite good... it has an accounts system?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not yet, not yet :p.

This is the non-MySQL version, when I finished this one (soon!), I will work on the MySQL version which has lots more options, but it might take a while before I publish that, going on vacation to spain and scotland :D.

Yeah, lightbox looks quite nice IMO :D, maybe it needs lightblue background instead of white :p. Thanks for the positive replies :D

Daevius

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I'm working on implementing 'Smarty' into the script. This allows users more flexibility on the site layout. Just by modifying the template you can create any layout you want, isn't that amazing? :tongue: I will provide the script with some decent layouts to choose from, but you're free to make your own :).

However, I have sad news. The release date will be delayed approximatly 2 weeks. I'm going on vacation, spain, for 2 weeks, so no programming. The pictures I make there, will be available as demo images in the script (how ironic :tongue:).

If you have any questions, suggestions or if you want a copy asap, PM at any time. You can also donate me :happy: lol

If I wasnt going to use 'Smarty', I would have released the first version, but thanks to fragfrog its not yet released -.- haha, kidding :biggrin:, thanks man, you surely are a great php programmer :)

Bye all, good luck with posting on this forum :happy:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry, had some delay due to vacation.

New link:

Having some problems with PHP4...so I uploaded the gallery to my friend his website.

Just need to do the finishing touch and I'll release the flat db version (non-MySQL). If it gets used, if ppl like it, I'll make the MySQL version :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You can now download it :D. Version 0.9 flat file database. I set up 2 demo's, thanks to kip0130 and Joey Deacon from nlk-goldmember.co.uk:

1: English, .htaccess file and virtual URLs enabled, thumbnails 120x120, 5 per row.

2: Dutch, thumbnails 150x150, 4 per row.

You can download .zip file here:

If you have any suggestions etc, please reply or PM me :), thanks :D

PS: I do not claim that my PHP code is perfect, if you think something is wrong etc, PM me, thanks alot :D

PPS: Can one of the mod's change the title and delete '(beta)' at the end? As it's not beta anymore :p, thanks ;)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

You can now download it :D. Version 0.9 flat file database. I set up 2 demo's, thanks to kip0130 and Joey Deacon from nlk-goldmember.co.uk:

1: English, .htaccess file and virtual URLs enabled, thumbnails 120x120, 5 per row.

2: Dutch, thumbnails 150x150, 4 per row.

You can download .zip file here:

If you have any suggestions etc, please reply or PM me :), thanks :D

PS: I do not claim that my PHP code is perfect, if you think something is wrong etc, PM me, thanks alot :D

PPS: Can one of the mod's change the title and delete '(beta)' at the end? As it's not beta anymore :p, thanks ;)

some of ur URLs link to the old server and lightbox is gone

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

some of ur URLs link to the old server and lightbox is gone

Not sure what you mean. Which URLs go to the old server? And about lightbox...I implemented it alright, it should work fine. But sometimes it just doesn't works :S. Than if I restart browser or PC it suddenly works, sort of random :S. Been asking about it on the Lightbox forum, but the author doesn't seems to be active there. I'll ask around, thanks for mentioning :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You could add in EXIF Data too. For those sexy Hi-Res Digital Images

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, good idea :), I will add it to the 'Feature Request' list ;).

Back