• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PixelBuilder [HTML5, Pixi.js]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good, very smooth even on my mobile.
However, I couldn't dismiss the message box:
Redsn0w - PixelBuilder [HTML5, Pixi.js] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good, very smooth even on my mobile.
However, I couldn't dismiss the message box:
Redsn0w - PixelBuilder [HTML5, Pixi.js] - RaGEZONE Forums

The button don't have any events so it isn't possible to hide it :p.

Not sure why you made the pathfinder clientside :) I hope it's only for testing purpuses?

It's for testing because there is no server at the moment.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is really good! I hope you will release this when you are done, eh you could even make a profit from it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
School has started again so we don't have really much time, we have really much homework..

The title of the thread is wrong because we are not using any framework and I can't change it.

Updates:
- Game.UI.Container with scrollbar

Here screenshot of some new UI 'controls':
mQanHYO - PixelBuilder [HTML5, Pixi.js] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a tabcontrol today and a part of the navigator, now I'm going to create something like a treeview for the catalog.

Video: ( )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like there is not really much interest in this project :/

Updates:
Part of catalog is now working, waiting for my friend to finish the UBB parser so I can create the frontpage.

Video:

Reaction score
Re: PixelClient [HTML5, JavaScript]

Even when people aren't commenting doesn't mean it lose interest. Like me I read every post and updates and I'm really looking forward to see a final product from this! Your updates are great and you're doing an amazing job!

I would like to give you some eye catching points on what to improve, but it's just to earlier, get a good base done.

You're doing great, remember that!

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Re: PixelClient [HTML5, JavaScript]

Yeah same as Joopie. I'm loving this development and can't wait for the finished product :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My friend finished the UBB parser :)!

PHP:
[i][b][color=#0E668C][size=16]What can I find in the shop?[/size][/color][/b][/i]\n\n[size=12]Upgrade your clothing with Habbo Club, adopt a pet or decorate your room the way you like it. Whatever you like to do most in Habbo, you'll find a way to make that experience even better by browsing our Shop.\n\n- Join [u]Habbo Club[/u]\n- Decorate your room\n- Adopt a [u]Pet[/u], [u]Bot[/u] or [u]Monsterplants[/u]\n- Make your own [u]Wired games[/u]\n- Trade in our [u]Marketplace[/u]\n\n[/size][i][b][color=#0E668C][size=16]Where can I get credits?[/size][/color][/b][/i][size=12]\n\nWe have many methods of payment such as SMS, Home Phone, Prepaid Cards, and Credit Cards.\n\nVisit our credits page for more info.[/size]

Screenshot:
49u5RNe - PixelBuilder [HTML5, Pixi.js] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have one important question about the style.

Should we make in in the oldskool (Arround v15 style) or in the new R63 style.

I'd prefer the oldskool style, but I want your opinion!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We have one important question about the style.

Should we make in in the oldskool (Arround v15 style) or in the new R63 style.

I'd prefer the oldskool style, but I want your opinion!
What about allowing both styles? (e.g. define 'skin' in JSON and let the client load from that)

Reaction score
It's starting to look more and more like the real Habbo, won't be long before Sulake do the same thing and make a fortune from it!

All jokes aside, this project is very interesting and I will be following the development very closely. Good luck with it!

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
The only thing i don't like about it is the font. It simply looks better using a SWF unlike via CSS. No idea why though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back