Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playsro.com ( Heaven ) Full DBS 10-6-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmp i unno, tgis isnt right. . . Stealing things ppl worked hard for and releasing it. . . Imfor development and sharing nut it ahould come from the maker, not some hacker. If some ppl dont wantt to release there work its fine. And lets admit it, noobs with no previus info in coding/sql/servers will fail no metter whay db you peovide for them. And i prefer to comeup with a solution/plan myself rather than ctrl c ctrl v it without any understading of what im doing.

Basicly what im saying: u made some people very annoyed today just to grab the spotlight for abit and thats not cool.

P.s: i have no connection what so ever to playsro, i dont play there nor i belong to the staff, so it comes purely out of idiological statement.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i can call it
Legend's Are Back
or
.. the Epic way is not to defense ur face but :p becarefull bcoz Target can come from everywhere :D
we mn b7ri we mn 7booh :p el masry nak aboh

Reaction score
@antoha

i dont need the spotlight on me that's enough that i know my self

if i release the sro-r files you will say the same ? !

i think no so go away

haters gonna hate

i can call it
Legend's Are Back
or
.. the Epic way is not to defense ur face but :p becarefull bcoz Target can come from everywhere :D
we mn b7ri we mn 7booh :p el masry nak aboh

7abib harty but ana mesh askandrani :D

masrawy :D

bas thanks bro :)

@
PoweRScreaM

wait i'm uploading

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, to be honest i'm really curious why did you released the DB ? You caused alot of players a bad day

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hates gonna hate? Lol your argument is rather flawd. You can release the jesus sro files of god and ill still say this release is criticaly useless.
Again, im expressing a personal oppinion and we can have a debat if u want, but please, reply like a grown person and not like a 12 year old.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release the website please, that would be the KO. ;) And we all need that website :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
newbie question what special on these releases ?
i never heard about PlaySro sorry like i care i don't have server anyway
but i'm wondering if it have the alchemy system of D13 like official Silkroad
else will be normal am i right !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kids who only know how to copy and paste.

I dont think im a kid who only could copy and paste. 1st learn some english, than before you are abusing others use your brain. What is more expensive and what contains more work DB or website? Ofc website... The most of us wont copy and paste... just looking their source code and improve our own work. Their php codes can save hours of work if you are makeing an SRO website and that would be really nice.
Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back