Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playsro.com ( Heaven ) Full DBS 10-6-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ya gameel, I want to know you gonna release the web site script or no? as i remember its wrote with asp language.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would kindly ask you not to release the website aswell. You've caused enough fuzz around here.

You still haven't answered me why are you doing this?

Reaction score
I dont think im a kid who only could copy and paste. 1st learn some english, than before you are abusing others use your brain. What is more expensive and what contains more work DB or website? Ofc website... The most of us wont copy and paste... just looking their source code and improve our own work. Their php codes can save hours of work if you are makeing an SRO website and that would be really nice.
Ciao

Oddly enough my English is way better than yours.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would kindly ask you not to release the website aswell. You've caused enough fuzz around here.

You still haven't answered me why are you doing this?

so you the owner ? well i always hate when someone catch my work but that's sro files anyway since Chernn0byl started doing that
lol i'm not insulting him sure not i'm the most one respecting his powerful mind
but anyway none answered me what special n these releases ? does it have anything special from isro or ksro ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no actually they released just the account database...nothing game related really..nothing important at least

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From Playsro facebook page:
Greetings,

We have recently discovered that our database might have been compromised. We have shutted down all of our services to protect your informations. Nothing has been lost. You all might have to change the passwords as soon the servers are online.

We are currently fixing the "problem" they found and reached the databases. Also, we will email all users with a password change code. if you have the email verified, of course.

Thank you

Nothing has been lost except the whole database, nice trick btw..

Reaction score
From Playsro facebook page:

Nothing has been lost except the whole database, nice trick btw..

MeGaMaX - Playsro.com ( Heaven )  Full DBS 10-6-2012 - RaGEZONE Forums

How was it lost?​

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kids who only know how to copy and paste.

And you are..? Ah a subscriber, my bad

+1 for androw3349

although releasing the account db wudn't have been necessary anyway^^ The stuff is well discussed on epvpers-crap already, and there are more advanced DB's available at this forum here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah well, enjoy the DB's, and thanks androw3349 for not making it worse. If you really hacked the website , you really did a good job, have to admint

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

re-upload with out pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back